The poetry of Britney Spears - A Thread

29 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

Love love love this topic, you've done a really good job <3

By the way, I think it's "a princess dream" in the second poem from Britney Jean, just like you wrote the third one.

Thank you, that makes me so happy :)

And yes you're right! Not sure how I didn't realise that, lmao. Gonna edit it now!

• Love 1

So cool! The poems from her honeymoon with Kevin are great, I think (She mentioned Felicia, awn)!! Thank you for this. I really into poetry too (I write poetry too)... She could maybe release them in her future book telling all her truth/side of the history (taking back her own narrative, as Lana Del Rey said)!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Rafael Fita said:

So cool! The poems from her honeymoon with Kevin are great, I think (She mentioned Felicia, awn)!! Thank you for this. I really into poetry too (I write poetry too)... She could maybe release them in her future book telling all her truth/side of the history (taking back her own narrative, as Lana Del Rey said)!

Omg I really hope she does!! I wonder if she's still been writing them throughout the conservatorship. I'd love for her to publish them someday.

And ahh so cool that you write your own poetry too, so do I! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Haha 1