I really hope that after conservatorship is over,she won't head straight to clubs with paris hilton

As far as I’m concerned, she can do as she pleases. Let her go to a club and dance with friends if she wants to. 

With that being said though, she made it clear her goals are to rest for 2-3 years, regain confidence and have a baby. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

omg let her live:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: she’s not even free yet and you’re already telling her what to do. she’s 39 years old, if she wants to go out let her go out. what was so wrong with it in 06 anyway? she was 25 for god’s sake. im 28 and before this ******* pandemic i went out twice a week.

Come on,she had two toddlers then and wasn't even home at all,come on

• Like 1

I hope she does have a celebratory party. There was nothing wrong with her partying at 25 when she has shared custody the media just made it out like she was .... 

I hope she doesn't get surrounded by fake friends and hangers on but Britney needs good times and I never liked Paris but I think there's a genuine friendship there .... 

Honestly.... 

I just want her to have her damn life back 

• Love 1
Just now, ElenaB said:

everyone that was close to her at the time said she was a great mom. she has the money to leave her children with the nanny for the night. you expect for a woman who becomes a mom to have no life at all? kfed was clubbing and hooking up in vegas and nobody talked about that.

Why you even justify her actions relating to non taking care about her toddlers ,when she wanted those kids so much,yet after she gave a birth,she chose to go outside and be on every single magazine cover with her ***** close up

• Love 1
Just now, srbijaWERK said:

Why you even justify her actions relating to non taking care about her toddlers ,when she wanted those kids so much,yet after she gave a birth,she chose to go outside and be on every single magazine cover with her ***** close up

you act as if she did something terrible when all she did was go to a couple of parties and not wearing panties. 

you sound like a 2007 tabloid. we’ve come a long way, update your version of events

• Love 3
  • Like 1