How Britney's phone & computer could be completely controlled and monitored

This info comes from @SwatTeamsForBJS on Twitter/IG that I found via @Meaner03 on IG (who I know is viewed suspiciously in these nooks, but the content in this topic seems legit, so let's leave that to the side for now). On the documents that show how Jamie spied on Britney's phone (and a text showing she isn't allowed to drink RedBull) it says FlexiSpy on the top. And this SwatTeam account looked at what functions FlexiSpy's software is capable of: 

• Phone call recording
  • Phone call interception
  • Facebook, LINE, Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, FaceTime call recording and view messages in these apps and more (see full list in IG post below) as well as the logs for it all
  • Spycall (let's you secretly open up the phone's microhphone and listen to the phone's surroundings)
  • Environment recording (kind of same as Spycall but you can listen to the recording at a later date)
  • RemCam (take over target mobile device's camera discreetly and remotely and take up to two photos simultaneously (back and front))
  • RemVideo (as RemCam but for videos)
  • Spoof SMS (send texts from the phone but they don't appear on that phone as being sent)
  • Call notification alert
  • SMS keyword deletion (i.e. delete incoming SMS with certain keywords in them)
  • Location tracking and GEO-Fencing
  • Track browsing activity, network connections, application activity, installed applications
  • Check anything in the phone really: notes, address book,  pictures, videos, audio files, calendar.
  • Stop software from being uninstalled (i.e. making it impossible to escape this software)
  • And more...

Essentially, you can do anything with a phone or computer. Which is what I think has been suspected (her having pre-recorded number in her phone etc.) but I found it interesting and horrifying to see just how extensively they have been able to control her. And it likely seems they did do just this based on the document with FlexiSpy's name on it. 

I wonder if he's been doing this for 13 years straight or if it was just in the beginning. Plus, this sounds like some heavy duty software that would require a professional to install. I wonder how this company consented to setting this up for Jamie bc it seems like this software is something only police and FBI would have access to use. ya get me?

I also wonder about what if when she was texting/calling her boyfriends could she not share an intimate moment bc she knew she was being recorded?

Just now, thedoughboy said:

I wonder if he's been doing this for 13 years straight or if it was just in the beginning. Plus, this sounds like some heavy duty software that would require a professional to install. I wonder how this company consented to setting this up for Jamie bc it seems like this software is something only police and FBI would have access to use. ya get me?

No clue on in between what years this, or similar software, has been used. But as for installing it, I could see it being used within any corporate structure tbh. I know for example the organization I work for we are given phones and laptops that come with very tight control because we handle a lot of sensitive data. So they are able to keep track of all devices very easily. And that is just an international humanitarian organization, but they can do it because they own the devices.

So from the perspective of FlexiSpy or anyone else used, if team con just tell them they need x devices installed with this software and show the devices are owned by whoever is submitting the request, I doubt there would be much else to it. And I would more or less assume any devices Britney got to have was in fact owned by Jamie/a company.

• Like 1

Over the years Jamie’s control over Britney has increased, not really diminished (until the recent weeks).

There was the story of him having microphones in the bedrooms of Britney’s kids (and probably all over the house).

I have no doubt in my mind that he would have given up on spying her via phone. The first phone that might not have that spyware is Britney’s new phone she got this summer, but surely they’ll still monitor her through her iCloud.

I wonder if the reason why she isn’t allowed to drive in her boyfriend’s car (without bodyguards?) has something to do with spying as well. 🤔

28 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Over the years Jamie’s control over Britney has increased, not really diminished (until the recent weeks).

There was the story of him having microphones in the bedrooms of Britney’s kids (and probably all over the house).

I have no doubt in my mind that he would have given up on spying her via phone. The first phone that might not have that spyware is Britney’s new phone she got this summer, but surely they’ll still monitor her through her iCloud.

I wonder if the reason why she isn’t allowed to drive in her boyfriend’s car (without bodyguards?) has something to do with spying as well. 🤔

yeah the boyfriend in the car thing is weird. I guess there's spy technology on her phone and her dad would hear her talking to him in sam's car and she's afraid she'll get in trouble if caught. I've often wondered why she doesn't just run away with him sometimes (like through her phone away so no tracking). Like literally what would Jamie do? call the police and say "my 39 year old daughter ran away with her boyfriend" lol . like how does that conversation go? would sam be charged with kidnapping?:awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, thedoughboy said:

I also wonder about what if when she was texting/calling her boyfriends could she not share an intimate moment bc she knew she was being recorded?

I don't think it has been from the very beginning, it has started increasing over the years - Jamie as we know is sick so TBH no amount of desperation from him to control Brit will now surprise me. 

• Like 1