So basically this is what happened to our Queen..

This is truly my theory, care to agree or disagree.. She had her little situation where she had a little bit of a breakdown mixed with post partum depression. Then Sam Lufti took advantage the ******* creep he is and started drugging her.. 

Once her father and mother got wind of it, they came in and then they pretty much started doing the same damn thing to exploit her and benefit off of her until they felt like it keeping her a prisoner. More so her father, but her mother is not innocent. Father also was an abusive alcoholic and the lawyer shall have no problems proving this in court with his DUI in 2019. He is not fit to be a conservator in any fashion.. 

Either way I am truly heartbroken for her and know she is a warrior and she will fight this to the end and will prevail.. But this is what they did sickos, they saw what happened when someone else was doing it so wanted to take over and benefit from her before anyone else could, also while keeping her prisoner and holding her kids against her and now her boyfriend.. Disgusting. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

By the way Sam Lufti is a piece of ****, so don't nobody take up for him.. He started the true abuse before her father/family did. Granted her childhood and being a child star has also played part, all this other **** just royally ****ed her up and you know what it will take her time to reverse this and deal with PTSD. Her nerves etc.. But she will be Stronger than Yesterday... 

I kind of have the feeling her family had good intentions in the beginning and really thought it was the best for her, but eventually it became kind of 'addicting' and normal to them to have such power over her that they pushed it more and more until it became abusive. 

1 minute ago, annonymous said:

I kind of have the feeling her family had good intentions in the beginning and really thought it was the best for her, but eventually it became kind of 'addicting' and normal to them to have such power over her that they pushed it more and more until it became abusive. 

Colon had the same always had the same intention. Don’t forget he called her a fat ***** in 2008 and send her to the gym and put her on tv 

1 hour ago, Jadedkitten said:

Colon had the same always had the same intention. Don’t forget he called her a fat ***** in 2008 and send her to the gym and put her on tv 

And he must have been shook when Brit got married without a prenup in 04. Like to the point where he was willing to do anything to prevent her money & money making potential from escaping his grubby little fists

5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Why do I have a feeling her life story will be the  best memoir besides the meaning of Mariah Carey.  

Right?? And Mariah's memoir slapped. I don't care if she never performs or drops an album again if that's what she wants, but I really hope she writes a book because she's got one hell of a story.

1 minute ago, phareezy said:

Right?? And Mariah's memoir slapped. I don't care if she never performs or drops an album again if that's what she wants, but I really hope she writes a book because she's got one hell of a story.

I hope she narrates it as well.

Listening to the audible version read by mimi with her singing voice is like heaven..

People admits now Mariah can act like a diva as it's a way to cope for what happened to her. 

• Love 1