You can tell Britney is lying in this video

Jump to 13.12 when Jonathan Ross ask if she's in a good place:

Her eyes went the other way and she knew she was being put under stress with all the Vegas show and the touring. She was being drugged to perform in Vegas as well. All that for the money that went to Jodi's hip replacement and a Thoreen's nose job. State of California and Penny should be sued for human trafficking. 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Luiz said:

I mean... I guess... She looked really happy during the Glory Era but who knows at this point :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney::frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I don't think she was ever happy to work in Vegas. It was too gruesome for her and she said team con is pushing her for harder choreography. With tours, it will mostly last around a year and you can have your vacation, but with Vegas, it just never ends. I remember she was half crying in the show when she said the show got extended.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, neverover said:

Her eyes went the other way and she knew she was being put under stress with all the Vegas show and the touring. She was being drugged to perform in Vegas as well. All that for the money that went to Jodi's hip replacement and a Thoreen's nose job. State of California and Penny should be sued for human trafficking. 

Definitely. I remember thinking this when I first watched it... Now looking back, I wish I was wrong...:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's called coping. Most victims of abuse manage to lead a happy outward life while they're dying in the inside. 

Of course... There was always smth. I have been a fan since the In the Zone days so it was pretty much obvious that she was never really OK through out these 13 years. But I remember that I was really shocked and happy that she looked to be in a good place in 2016-2017. It's terrible that this was never the case really. It makes me sick :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's called coping. Most victims of abuse manage to lead a happy outward life while they're dying in the inside. 

That’s why she went through so many phases and she had a different mood or vibe every year, as she said “fake it till you make it”, she was just trying to live a happy life in the reality she was forced to live, but that’s just impossible when you are being abused! That’s why her “happier” phases didn’t last for long periods of time! 

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

At 19:15 it appears she had a tardive dyskinesia facial  movement 

I know that certain ***** over time can cause uncontrollable facial movements 

What are you talking about, she was just looking at the cup where they put the beer pong is. Stop reaching gurl, she don't have dementia and don't need a conservatorship.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Re-watching this makes me sad.. when she reacts to the audiences cheers after she says 'I'm Happy and fine' .. <3.

Now i know, we know she wasn't. but her sincere, mouthed thank you - was in fact VERY genuine...

I wouldn't be surprised if team con has shoved every negative, gossiping story in her face to tear down this woman's confidence and self esteem, to make her feel less loved and adored than what she really is. The sheer amount of gaslighting she has endured is absolutely disgusting. Like another user said above, she is amazingly strong for coping with it all and still staying sincere, strong and totally adorable in the process. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, neverover said:

Her anxiety was so obvious here with the shaking hands. Such a different person to her pre-2004 demeanour.

I hope they rot in jail for what they’ve done to her 

• Love 2