Cassie Petrey INTENTIONALLY speeds up Britney's videos to make her look unhinged on IG

12 minutes ago, neverover said:

Lol sorry I didn't get that earlier. Idk man, after Britney's testimony I got a bit uneasy with all of these conservatorship thing. I get very defensive when it's about her. Hell I even went on reddit just to pick a fight with every one who's trying to bash Britney lol. I really wish for this conservatorship to end.. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

No problem at all, and I completely understand. I get soooo mad thinking about how much of her life was stolen away from her, how much abuse and isolation she has suffered.

I think about everyone involved, and then I think about how her Instagram has been used to gaslight the public and control the narrative.

It’s so unfair & infuriating to think that Britney, likely has no real control over it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, neverover said:

We need to drag Casey for sure. Even if she was ordered by the con team, she was complacent and that’s enough for us to bring her down. 

I am personally all for focusing all of our energy in freeing Britney, and helping her get to a safe healthy place. I'm not interested in torturing anyone else, or making anyone's life horrible. I only want to make Britney's life better. Positivity. Be strong and tough where we need to be, but if we don't know things for sure we shouldn't throw all this hate towards people. That's what happened to Britney and I don't want it repeated. 

With that said. These TOTALLY look sped up. No idea who's responsible or what the intention is, but 100% convinced they are sped up.