Cassie Petrey INTENTIONALLY speeds up Britney's videos to make her look unhinged on IG

7 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

LOL, look at her hair in the official upload. The video is indeed sped up. It's a fact. 

Plus ALL of her dancing videos are terribly edited to make Britney look manic and erratic. **** a Cassie 

Wind cannot blow fast? I’m confused as to this being proof. You also edited the original post which was a tweet stating it was their opinion that it’s sped up. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

Wind cannot blow fast? I’m confused as to this being proof. You also edited the original post which was a tweet stating it was their opinion that it’s spec up. 

It's there

Anyway, the wind can't move anyone's hair like it does in the original video, please stop 

Can't believe i never even thought about it... Definitely sped up. I wouldn't say it was Cassie though... I feel like someone just sends her stuff to post them or maybe she is the one... we need to give these people some incentives to talk... Like it or not, we need everyone at this point! Brett where are you? she sure knows stuff and we have to make them talk.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Someone Else said:

It's there

Anyway, the wind can't move anyone's hair like it does in the original video, please stop 

I literally said in the first post I also think they mess with her Instagram however you should “please stop” asserting this as absolute proof. If wind is blowing fast enough it totally can blow your hair like that. I have thin hair and it does blow like that. 

This reminds me of the 911 on the eyelash posts. 

1 minute ago, neverover said:

We need to drag Casey for sure. Even if she was ordered by the con team, she was complacent and that’s enough for us to bring her down. 

Cassie has nothing to do with her Instagram, other than being her social media manager.. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I'm assuming there's a person that approves/rejects things before they give them to Cassie to post. 

She's not the mastermind behind it. someone else on the so-called team is giving her the content already edited and ready to go.

and I'm with y'all, it DEF looks like it's sped up. especially all the her dancing videos! 

3 minutes ago, femmepop said:

I'm assuming there's a person that approves/rejects things before they give them to Cassie to post. 

She's not the mastermind behind it. someone else on the so-called team is giving her the content already edited and ready to go.

Lol they’re not paying her to just hit the post button. There’s a strategy for everything Crowd Surf does. Who knows who is suggesting the speed of her videos  because she works closely with team con but she’s definitely a part of it. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, neverover said:

She's posting on behalf of Britney and edit her video as well. If that's not the whole concept of Instagram, I don't know what is. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Haha, I just need to clarify I was 100% being sarcastic. There’s no doubt in my mind about Cassie’s involvement w/ Britney’s Instagram. 

There’s tons of interesting threads about it on Twitter :wink_britney_everytime_white:

2 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Haha, I just need to clarify I was 100% being sarcastic. There’s no doubt in my mind about Cassie’s involvement w/ Britney’s Instagram. 

There’s tons of interesting threads about it on Twitter :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Lol sorry I didn't get that earlier. Idk man, after Britney's testimony I got a bit uneasy with all of these conservatorship thing. I get very defensive when it's about her. Hell I even went on reddit just to pick a fight with every one who's trying to bash Britney lol. I really wish for this conservatorship to end.. :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: