Who's heavy breathing in panic the first time Britney talks in the hearing ?

12 minutes ago, kyliespears said:

I'm pretty sure it's just whoever was recording the hearing. I don't think any of us expected her to put them on blast the way she did :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

This is true. The original stream of the audio from the hearing did not have any heavy breathing. It's just a very passionate fan 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Minutes later you hear the same breathing…. But its like someone is… having s** 

12 minutes ago, Nordinspears said:

Glad to here her but was shocked also

It's clearly a fan and whoever recorded this clip.  I listened in live on the court site and there was no heavy breathing or sounding like someone Is crying, do people not have common sense? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

It's clearly a fan and whoever recorded this clip.  I listened in live on the court site and there was no heavy breathing or sounding like someone Is crying, do people not have common sense? 

yeah the guy gasping or whatever is doing was not in the livestream, however there WAS someone else making weird noises