This is weird. The Kardashian sisters are associated and Rob Kardashian is Sam Lufti's friend.

When Britney is free I feel A LOT of people are going to get the red pill. Hollywood is a satanic web of evil and most only care about the $$$. They dehumanize people (even celebs to celebs) when their income is at risk. I bet similar cases to Britney has been occurring for decades in the dark, but Britney is a RESILIENT FIGHTER and she has an army behind her.

Everything and everyone is connected which is the majority is silent…But quote me when I say that once she’s free all the silent celebs now will speak out to “celebrate” and get positive press for doing absolutely nothing.

well considering how much the kardashians love their money.......I see them breaking ties with lou taylor....As for Rob and sam well I guess Rob will learn the hardway that sam is pathetic pos and did nothing but leech off britney like everybody else. Brit's fam and sam belong in the same damn bucket

• Like 1