That would explain why Britney was not present at family gatherings

of course, it all makes sense now and her excuse of a "mother" or like i prefer to call her "the thing that gave birth to her" was recently dancing to toxic at a gay club as she was rotting away; and not allegedly anymore - as per her testimony thats exactly what happened.

• Like 5

I can remember a bunch of threads whenever Britney wasn’t with her family but her boys were with them. People wondering if she was a bad mom for choosing her BF over her kids and family.  Guess there were a lot of reasons she wasn’t there. I feel like that was a punishment for her from her dad. Taking the kids away when he was still in charge.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Everyone having their reunions and Britney always missing in a facility or simply locked in her house. I swear her family is something else. I don't have sympathy for any of them.

They all better put their money together because Britney coming for their *****

Sure does. It also makes sense why they rarely post new photos of themselves with Britney whenever there’s a special occasion like a birthday. Lynne and JL would literally google old photos of her or post pics we’ve all seen before. 

When was the last time Britney was photographed with either of them? I thought they weren’t allowed to post new photos of themselves because they weren’t approved by the conservator, Jamie. As a way to show Britney and Lynne aren’t close which I thought they were, in spite of it all.

Now we know she’s estranged from her entire family and prevented from seeing her children as regularly as she used to. No wonder she clings to Sam Asghari. It’s so sad.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

I can remember a bunch of threads whenever Britney wasn’t with her family but her boys were with them. People wondering if she was a bad mom for choosing her BF over her kids and family.  Guess there were a lot of reasons she wasn’t there. I feel like that was a punishment for her from her dad. Taking the kids away when he was still in charge.

Yes we were like why she’s with Sam & not her children that’s so wrong Jamie is evil 

20 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Yes we were like why she’s with Sam & not her children that’s so wrong Jamie is evil 

They knew it would make her look like a bad mom. An immature woman who ditches her kids for a man. For a bunch of country bumpkins, they sure have clever ways to sabotage her.

2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t get what Britney did so bad for her family to abuse her like this 

Nothing.  They are taking advantage of her because they can, legally.  They treat her as a child because they've been given that power and that seems to have emboldened them to treat her extremely poorly. 

On 6/26/2021 at 7:46 PM, Blackout Britney said:

I don’t get what Britney did so bad for her family to abuse her like this 

Absolutely nothing I imagine, unfortunately this is something that happens quite often in dysfunctional families with a toxic parent at the head. If one child dares to speak up about injustice or abuse within the family (or chooses to no longer speak with the parent) then they become the family scapegoat/black sheep and the remaining family members turn on them. It's pretty much cowardice and sticking their heads in the sand, particularly from Lynn who has been a textbook enabler.