Watch Madonna perform Hung up at the VIP gay bar Boom Boom Room.

9 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I‘m not really a Madonna stan…maybe her earlier work…but why are you guys so effin cruel to this woman? We all know the situation around Brit but we can‘t make it EVERYONES problem. Don‘t drag her because of her age nor the non-involvement of Britneys case. It‘s nice that celebs give their 2 cents but it still does nothing to help Britney. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

The only real way a celeb can help us by filing the petition themselves and act on her behalf. 

Until then, a hashtag does nothing and as we see she's already no longer breaking news so her story has been replaced by the sentencing of Derek Chauvin 

On 6/25/2021 at 9:22 AM, britney_rocks said:

I think it’s tacky weather she was 20 or 70. Nothing to do with her age. But the b*obs out, the unflattering leather outfit, drinking champagne and spitting the whole thing on the bar is tacky, classless and trying to hard to be edgy. Just my two cents. 

THIS (I’m also a Madonna fan)

8 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

You watch, when Britney is back on top of the world, Madonna will come knocking to stay relevant.

Queen of Pop? Queen of feminism? She should be ashamed of herself. 

I am positive that once she's free Britney she will know exactly who supported her and who didn't. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block