About Britney's IG post for Jamie Lynn's birthday

This was posted on Britney's IG two months ago

"Happy belated birthday to this beautiful soul 🎂🎂🎂 !!!" Britney, 39, wrote in the caption for the post, which included a photo of the pop star, her ex Justin Timberlake and another woman smiling around a young Jamie Lynn.

"I love you so much and damn it I wish I was as smart as you at 30 !!!!" the "Toxic" singer continued. "It's weird to say that I was basically your momma when you were younger and yes I'm still older but your soul is and always has been wise !!!!"

Who wrote that? Jamie Lynn?

This part "damn it i wish i was as smart as you at 30"... Britney said this yesterday:

"They’re telling me lies about me openly. Even my family, they do interviews to anyone they want on news stations, my own family doing interviews, and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid. And I can’t say one thing."

She didn't write that. Probably it was JL who wrote that... Hate the Spears family!!! All of them!!

• Like 3

I think that quote in particular was directed to her brother, he did an interview where he said the conservatorship was great to their family

But that post was definitely made by Loucifer, they're always together, posting the same passive aggressive quotes on IG and liking each other's posts.

• Like 1