Zayn Malik involved in a heated confrontation with an unknown man (Video)

8 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Lmao are u serious? 

Girl... please. So you are saying white people should be allowed to say n word? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Your jail era is coming 

HOW THE F CK someone can be homophobic towards STRAIGHT people?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

I think all those words are disgusting and should be erased. I don’t find the appeal in using them, and I don’t understand why people are always eager to use them all the time. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: But maybe my point of view is just as unrealistic. That guy was literally using that offensive word to him, regardless of his ***uality… When you use an homophobic slur to attack someone you’re being an homophobe.

13 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I agree. Gays being upset when straights use the f-word but casually using it amongst themselves has always bothered me. It's hypocritical to give fellow gay folks a pass while getting riled up if non-gay people use the word. I feel the same way regarding my fellow black folks using the n-word. 

MTE! I can’t speak for black people but I think this is a topic worth discussing. I cringe when I hear homophobic slurs even if its gays using them, especially when they sound even uglier in my language.

6 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

2e3d3929ee664ae9aec3bda6bc09c1e3.gif

I love calling other gay, bi guys f@gs and I'm allowed to as a bi guy :matches: 

No one can take it away from me. I'm taking control over that word when I use it and I feel powerful :matches: 

So it's not always so negative when gay, bi guys use that, it's fun :matches: 

But when u use that word and you aren't gay or bi guy - you are over honey, it's our word :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Do you know that a fair amount of gays think bi guys shouldn’t be allowed to use it? :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: It’s messed up. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

On 6/5/2021 at 1:59 AM, nwonder said:

Disappointing... as there aren’t many brown boys or girls in the industry so this is all we have to represent the South Asian community 

:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

In the least aggressive way - I can't help but find this comment very distasteful

Why are you putting all the focus on him, it takes two to tango, there's a whole white man saying homophobic slurs but you're focused on condemning a South Asian for not acting accordingly in public

When we see two white people doing this, we just laugh and roll our eyes, but for other ethnicities we integrate moments like this into our representation, and it's usually the ethnicities in question that are the worst for it

Rest assured, there are plenty of SAs doing better

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

In the least aggressive way - I can't help but find this comment very distasteful

Why are you putting all the focus on him, it takes two to tango, there's a whole white man saying homophobic slurs but you're focused on condemning a South Asian for not acting accordingly in public

When we see two white people doing this, we just laugh and roll our eyes, but for other ethnicities we integrate moments like this into our representation, and it's usually the ethnicities in question that are the worst for it

Rest assured, there are plenty of SAs doing better

Oh , I thought I read that he had said the slur too. My bad.

And I’m SA too so and my comment was hardly that bad . All I said, was that it was disappointing and there isn’t much representation for us SA’s out there.

In the least aggressive way, I can’t help but you find your comment very dramatic.

Just now, nwonder said:

Oh , I thought I read that he had said the slur too. My bad.

And I’m SA too so and my comment was hardly that bad . All I said, was that it was disappointing and there isn’t much representation for us SA’s out there.

In the least aggressive way, I can’t help but you find your comment very dramatic.

Yeah, I figured you were SA

It is bad because you're fixating entirely on the things we shouldn't be fixating on, but instead of acknowledging that your ego went on the defence and tried to gaslight me lolll

There's actually plenty of SA representation, you just need to look in the right places

In the least aggressive way, get over yourself and open your mind a bit.

42 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Yeah, I figured you were SA

It is bad because you're fixating entirely on the things we shouldn't be fixating on, but instead of acknowledging that your ego went on the defence and tried to gaslight me lolll

There's actually plenty of SA representation, you just need to look in the right places

In the least aggressive way, get over yourself and open your mind a bit.

I made a comment disappointed at someone in the industry from my community using slurs and you wanna call me out for being distasteful... But Soo glad we have you here to tell us what we need to be fixating on.

And I need to get over myself because I was disappointed at someone using a slur Yeah, okay then...

Clearly you just want to be mad for the sake of being mad. 

21 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I made a comment disappointed at someone in the industry from my community using slurs and you wanna call me out for being distasteful... But Soo glad we have you here to tell us what we need to be fixating on.

And I need to get over myself because I was disappointed at someone using a slur Yeah, okay then...

Clearly you just want to be mad for the sake of being mad. 

He didn't call anyone a slur though, he was called one, so what now?

Both of our initial comments are clearly based on different viewpoints which have been cleared up.

But here you are still trying to come for me, no one is mad but you :clownery_makeup_meme:

23 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

He didn't call anyone a slur though, he was called one, so what now?

Both of our initial comments are clearly based on different viewpoints which have been cleared up.

But here you are still trying to come for me, no one is mad but you :clownery_makeup_meme:

Lollls, me coming for you... 

You continued quote me  to tell me my comment was still ‘bad’ because I was fixating on the wrong things after we cleared that up... and what was it, Oh  yeah, I have an ego and need to get over myself and that I’m gas lighting etc.

I believe  it’s you who seems to have the problem but I do love to watch you self project your problem  on to me. 

26 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Lollls, me coming for you... 

You continued quote me  to tell me my comment was still ‘bad’ because I was fixating on the wrong things after we cleared that up... and what was it, Oh  yeah, I have an ego and need to get over myself and that I’m gas lighting etc.

I believe  it’s you who seems to have the problem but I do love to watch you self project your problem  on to me. 

Except that it wasn't cleared up when you continued to call my comment "dramatic", even though you knew it was under a different context? Don't act like you didn't react on your ego there.

I literally have no problem with you, I didn't even have a problem in the first place, I stated from the very beginning it was meant to be perceived as somewhat neutral, disagreement doesn't mean anger, but continue with whatever narrative makes you feel better about yourself

2 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Except that it wasn't cleared up when you continued to call my comment "dramatic", even though you knew it was under a different context? Don't act like you didn't react on your ego there.

I literally have no problem with you, I didn't even have a problem in the first place, I stated from the very beginning it was meant to be perceived as somewhat neutral, disagreement doesn't mean anger, but continue with whatever narrative makes you feel better about yourself

LOLS.

Like I said, you continue to quote me making unnecessary drama. And the comment where I called your dramatic was your own condescending comment flipped back on you.

Anyway agree to disagree on this one.

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, nwonder said:

LOLS.

Like I said, you continue to quote me making unnecessary drama. And the comment where I called your dramatic was your own condescending comment flipped back on you.

Anyway agree to disagree on this one.

I literally just said I don't have a problem with you but I'M the one causing drama :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

My comment really wasn't meant to be "condescending", if you perceived it that way, that's really on you and the way you feel about yourself.

Have a nice day!

36 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I literally just said I don't have a problem with you but I'M the one causing drama :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

My comment really wasn't meant to be "condescending", if you perceived it that way, that's really on you and the way you feel about yourself.

Have a nice day!

I’m just volleying back what you’re  serving.

38 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I'M the one causing drama

and yes. Very that! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block