Lady Gaga taps Orville Peck team up for "Born This Way" (The Country Road Version)

Damn, I'm actually really grateful for this project. I love finding new artists to listen to, and I had never heard of this guy before. His voice is amazing, so I might have to add his discography to my library. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Though, he has this whole Sia thing going on, which is kind of annoying:

Orville-Peck-press-by-Carlos-Santolalla-2019-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

Unreleased tracks would've been sick, but I'm looking forward to the rest of this project. Mother Monster knows what she's doing. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Damn, I'm actually really grateful for this project. I love finding new artists to listen to, and I had never heard of this guy before. His voice is amazing, so I might have to add his discography to my library. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Though, he has this whole Sia thing going on, which is kind of annoying:

Orville-Peck-press-by-Carlos-Santolalla-2019-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

Unreleased tracks would've been sick, but I'm looking forward to the rest of this project. Mother Monster knows what she's doing. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

He had an epic duet with shania Twain in 2019. 

7 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'll give it a listen. I kind of stopped caring about Shania after overplaying Now, so I never bothered to check out the collabs she put out. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It's called Legends Never die, it's his love letter for her, and he wouldn't release it unless it was a duet to his biggest idol. 

31 minutes ago, Isla said:

I feel bad for saying this but I'm not that interested in these new versions for some reason. 

maybe because they're not that good? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

this isn't as bad as the Judas one, but the originals are too good to be destroyed like this. Even if Lady Gaga was singing them, they just suck in comparison. 

However I'm looking forward to my least favorite tracks, such as Black Jesus or Electric Chapel, maybe they surprise me with something good :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: (they're doing all the tracks right? ) 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe because they're not that good? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

this isn't as bad as the Judas one, but the originals are too good to be destroyed like this. Even if Lady Gaga was singing them, they just suck in comparison. 

However I'm looking forward to my least favorite tracks, such as Black Jesus or Electric Chapel, maybe they surprise me with something good :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: (they're doing all the tracks right? ) 

Well I guess I’m missing nothing then ddd

21 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm just glad he removed The Latin slur Chola and the Asian Slur orient made, which gaga was called out by critics and audiences a like. 

Glad to see he changed them. 

How is the word "orient" a slur? It literally refers to things related to Asia, or more specifically eastern Asia. One or two haters people complaining about its usage in a song =/= public outrage. So it shouldn't have changed.

And as someone of Latin descent myself, I don't have a problem with the word "chola" either. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.