Courtney Love says she'll move back to LA when Britney is free

I’ve spoken to her on Instagram for my documentary and she’s really passionate about this situation. I just wish she wasn’t so quick to spread information abt britneys relationship w her dad (like the very serious allegation about her father outside of the c ship). Then again, she’s been very honest about Lou and she was right about Harvey weinstein 

edit btw LOL sorry to be annoying but here it is 

• Like 6
Just now, Cinderella85 said:

What has Brit´s freedom to do with it?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

I think if Britney is not free yet, that would mean those whole gang of corrupt conservators are still in control. They have threatened Courtney and her daughters in past. If Britney is free, then Courtney would be somewhat safe to be back in LA. I'm 100% on Courtney on this. I support Britney but if it have to come to my family or Britney, I would pick the former. Remember that conservatorship business is worth billions, they can easily took lives if they have to.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, neverover said:

I think if Britney is not free yet, that would mean those whole gang of corrupt conservators are still in control. They have threatened Courtney and her daughters in past. If Britney is free, then Courtney would be somewhat safe to be back in LA. I'm 100% on Courtney on this. I support Britney but if it have to come to my family or Britney, I would pick the former. Remember that conservatorship business is worth billions, they can easily took lives if they have to.

Yes, but what has Courtney to do with Britney? What is the connection? Besides Sam Lutfi? What you wrote would mean that both, Brit and Courtney have to do with the same evil people. And this would mean the whole thing goes really deep. Like a Hydra.This would mean the c-ship Brit is trapped in has nothing to do with her as a private person but with her job.

And where does Courtney knows the thing Jamie did to Brit from? Did she say it? I always thought she knows it from Sam L. But Courtney was known with Epstein. This throws a whole new light on everything.

14 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes, but what has Courtney to do with Britney? What is the connection? Besides Sam Lutfi? What you wrote would mean that both, Brit and Courtney have to do with the same evil people. And this would mean the whole thing goes really deep. Like a Hydra.This would mean the c-ship Brit is trapped in has nothing to do with her as a private person but with her job.

And where does Courtney knows the thing Jamie did to Brit from? Did she say it? I always thought she knows it from Sam L. But Courtney was known with Epstein. This throws a whole new light on everything.

Yes and it is that deep, we know from many news-outlets that Lou Taylor tried that with Lindsay Lohan and Courtney (She said it on her Socialmedia)

Sam Lutfi had control over Amanda Bynes. 

I don't think it's that normal, to have so many conservatorship-cases. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Yes and it is that deep, we know from many news-outlets that Lou Taylor tried that with Lindsay Lohan and Courtney (She said it on her Socialmedia)

Sam Lutfi had control over Amanda Bynes. 

I don't think it's that normal, to have so many conservatorship-cases. 

So they tried to put Courtney under c-ship as well?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

What is the thing with Sam Lutfi? Is he evil or does he knows these evil people and try to help these women and make it less bad for them? Because he can´t do more against it?

Why they try it with adult women? Besides Courtney, why are their family involved and let this happened? They are not rebellious teenagers. Why do parents think that it is necessary to control the life of their adult children?!

What about Lindsay's father? She always had a problem with him, did a song about their problematic relationship ( Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)) She was very close to her mother. Similar to Brit and Lynne.But her mother falls for Lou´s lies and wanted to put her into a c-ship. This was not necessary. Lindsay and Deena were close to each other, she could help her, if necessary, without strange people involved.

But Michael, Lindsay´s dad jumped in and saved his daughter. But why had Lindsay than a bad relationship with him? When he really cares about her?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

10 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

What about Lindsay's father? She always had a problem with him, did a song about their problematic relationship ( Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)) She was very close to her mother. Similar to Brit and Lynne.But her mother falls for Lou´s lies and wanted to put her into a c-ship. This was not necessary. Lindsay and Deena were close to each other, she could help her, if necessary, without strange people involved.

But Michael, Lindsay´s dad jumped in and saved his daughter. But why had Lindsay than a bad relationship with him? When he really cares about her?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

If there's will be the second part of Framing Britney Spears, it would be a good idea to include him. He knows a lot about LOU.

4 minutes ago, dfffff said:

If there's will be the second part of Framing Britney Spears, it would be a good idea to include him. He knows a lot about LOU.

That is such a good suggestion! Why didn't I come there. I've always seen it all separately. But it's all connected. Like a spider web.But Sam L. should also unpack.

31 minutes ago, dfffff said:

OMG we fight against a Mafia.:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Michael, you have balls. I'm SO proud of you.A real dad every daughter can only dream of. Jamie, take an example!!! He reminds me of this movie: (Michael,not Jamie)

Do you think when they would be successful with Lindsay put into a c-ship, they had to leave Britney alone? Or would they try it nevertheless?

How ist the relationship between Lindsay and Deena now?

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

So they tried to put Courtney under c-ship as well?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

What is the thing with Sam Lutfi? Is he evil or does he knows these evil people and try to help these women and make it less bad for them? Because he can´t do more against it?

Why they try it with adult women? Besides Courtney, why are their family involved and let this happened? They are not rebellious teenagers. Why do parents think that it is necessary to control the life of their adult children?!

You can see it in the Confessions musicvideo, it seems like he was an alcoholic and after he left he didn't reach out to her, at least in her childhood. That's what i see and hear in this: 

And yes, because Courtney owns all the rights to the Nirvana-songs. 

Seems like women are an easier target for a conservatorship. 

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

You can see it in the Confessions musicvideo, it seems like he was an alcoholic and after he left he didn't reach out to her, at least in her childhood. That's what i see and hear in this: 

But when Lindsay needed him the most, he was there. He saves her life. So he learned from the past/was never so bad as Lindsay and her mother talked about him. A bad person as they have pictured him would not help others what I don´t understand.

Just now, Cinderella85 said:

But when Lindsay needed him the most, he was there. He saves her life. So he learned from the past/was never so bad as Lindsay and her mother talked about him. A bad person as they have pictured him would not help others what I don´t understand.

He tried his best to be a better person, i think. The song is from 2007, i guess it's something that happened before. 

And yes, he is a true hero :) 

• Like 1