Pop/dance songs you find creepy? A SUBJECTIVE THREAD, after all....

1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

The lyrics always gave me the creeps :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Then there was If U seek Amy, who's Amy? Was she talking Amy winehouse? Why is she being looked for? What happened? Are the all of the boys and all of the girls are going to eat her? Are they zombies? 

It's like there are two songs in one.Once Brit says that she is being exploited and everyone wants something from her. Either sleep with her or fight her.Then we have the part in which she is looking for a woman named Amy. (I mean to have read that there are people who think that Brit sings about a lesbian relationship).

Officially, Brit used the Amy part to cover up the F  U  C  K  ME.

But I think it is the other way around and she is not able to talk about Amy without a cover up.But why?

The zombie thing sound interesting. How did you come for that idea?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It's like there are two songs in one.Once Brit says that she is being exploited and everyone wants something from her. Either sleep with her or fight her.Then we have the part in which she is looking for a woman named Amy. (I mean to have read that there are people who think that Brit sings about a lesbian relationship).

Officially, Brit used the Amy part to cover up the F  U  C  K  ME.

But I think it is the other way around and she is not able to talk about Amy without a cover up.But why?

The zombie thing sound interesting. How did you come for that idea?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Mija I was before by sarcastic, you're too cute 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1

Get Back by Britney creeps me out (still love it)

clown “ahhhh’s” at the end of Break the Ice creep me out

The “ooh ah, ah ah uh oooooh ah” toward the end of gimme more creep me the fruck out

Mary Jane Holland by GaGa Creeps me out

Rihanna “Mad House/ Wait your Turn / Hard/Stupid in Love / G4L / Last Song/Good Girl Gone Bad/Fading/Pour it Up/ Lovvvve and affection” creep me out

Crank it Up by Ashley Tisdale creeps me out 

sleep walker by Adam Lambert creeps me out

Madonna Bedtime Story / Sanctuary creep me out

Marina End of the Wolf creeps me out

wow lots of songs creep me out now that I think about it :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: and none of this is to say that I don’t Stan these songs because I do, they just simultaneously Creep your girl out

12 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

No one can tell me that it is a love song.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: When you do some research, you know that it is about cannibalism.(not just because of the video, but the video and the lyrics combined)

This one gave me just bad vibes.And it sounds like a demon would sing along with Katy.What is this song/video actually about?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Man,I´m glad that my youth is not today and I did not grew up with that evil songs.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

There’s this huge conspiracy theory about the Yummy music video you need to look up:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

8 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

i find it too "Unusual"

but yeah i can't say i have scientific evidence it has the same influence on everyone

Haha it’s funny how the same music can cause different emotions for different people. This song makes me feel like I’m bare feet in my garden pampering my rose bush on a sunny morning. Especially the di da da di part, it’s like crisp air, gentle sunshine and morning dew on my bare feet. :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Do people actually believe that? It doesn’t change my opinion on Yummy though. It’s a terrible song imo.

I don’t take it seriously I consume those types of contents for entertainment purposes only. But it really is kind of weird and I hope nothing bad has happened to Justin when he’s younger. L.A. Reid do be giving me creepy vibes. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block