Pop/dance songs you find creepy? A SUBJECTIVE THREAD, after all....

Fragma - Toca´s Miracle

i find this song a creepy

the setting

the words

i need a miracle i need a miracle its not physical what i need

i dunno

you may find this a bop

but i think its all so very creepy

it is sure a song with talent

but it makes me feel so oddlobb

extremely

its like a therapeutic spa song but a weird therapy that makes me feel uneasy

therefore you may not agree but c'mon its a subjective thread

so even if with no explanation what pop/dance song you find creepy

i know i can't explain it why i find it weird just!! this!! song but if i listened to it 100 times in a row id feel like in another space and not a comfortable one

by the way toca means touch in some language

touch miracle? really??? well it sounds quite logical in that setting but this song Toca's Miracle solves it in a irky way for me. it doesn't make me feel good but bad and obsoletely set instead

in the history of times some time ago i found Boom Clap creepy cause of some of the vocals. (actually i still might enjoy this song but don't feel it is exactly an epitome of good song)

again, music is felt subjectively so please don't undermine OTHERS EXPERIENCE

• Super Mods

Idk if it counts as a pop song but there is this song from a singer called Enya

and the song is called "Only Time".

I heard it in like 2001-2002, when I was on a trip to San Francisco with my family.

It creeps me out cause it sounds like a choir of ghosts or dead people singing it.

Its VERY haunting.

I hope its not stupid what I wrote but yeah I just heard the song right now and it 

STILL creeps me out

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I heard it in like 2001-2002, when I was on a trip to San Francisco with my family.

It creeps me out cause it sounds like a choir of ghosts or dead people singing it.

Its VERY haunting.

I hope its not stupid what I wrote but yeah I just heard the song right now and it 

STILL creeps me out

i find Enya {totally} unhealty (well yeah disclaimer: unhealthy for my taste) too(?)!

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its VERY haunting.

STILL creeps me out

She's always sang like that. She's a new age artist. 

• Like 1

To be fair Boom clap was the theme to a tragic love story. 

And everybody knows even  few people can tell you. 

Charli XCX denounced her early work, but thanks to a game show question which nobody knew who Charli actually name..

@Jordan Miller

@Invitation

@Midnight

Charli revealed it's time to do a mainstream pop album, she was actually upset that nobody knows who she is outside boom clap and I love it. 

58 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To be fair Boom clap was the theme to a tragic love story. 

And everybody knows even  few people can tell you. 

Charli XCX denounced her early work, but thanks to a game show question which nobody knew who Charli actually name..

@Jordan Miller

@Invitation

@Midnight

Charli revealed it's time to do a mainstream pop album, she was actually upset that nobody knows who she is outside boom clap and I love it. 

i must confess i even ******* watched this kinda semi masterpiece in cinema

but i find the vocals creepy. i know its Charli and i love her but the song is kinda too "noisy" for my subjectively healthy part of ears

this movie had a very cute relationship and it held up for the standard me watching it in cinema (Y)

even if i don't remember ****, so i dunno yet if it will be good for me to watch it again

(i have this habit of forgetting movies.. well not movies but you get it. the plot lol)

to think about it many songs nowadays are like that cool song but the singing style is dughghghghhghghgh.. that or the lyrics

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

i find Enya {totally} unhealty (well yeah disclaimer: unhealthy for my taste) too(?)!

Lol really?

Tbh I dont know anything about her or her music but

I once saw a youtube video with that song and someone said it was her.

Its just a very haunting song that just disturbs me in a way.

But then again, idk if that was the intention of the song

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol really?

ngl!!!:::i know very many people find her style beatufiul

but not me

for me her songs always disturb me

i just don't see the point in her singing :D

i bet you find se7en people against me who say her songs are all so beau and belle

yeah i bet the logic here is that it is not supposed to sound disturbing

but yeahh not my cup of tea or coffee or cacao or whatevvv

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

ngl!!!:::i know very many people find her style beatufiul

but not me

for me her songs always disturb me

i just don't see the point in her singing :D

i bet you find se7en people against me who say her songs are all so beau and belle

yeah i bet the logic here is that it is not supposed to sound disturbing

but yeahh not my cup of tea or coffee or cacao or whatevvv

Yeah I dont think I will ever listen to her music entirely cause of how creepy she sounds

but I guess everyone has their preference

• Like 1
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Its VERY haunting.

STILL creeps me out

It's not stupid what you wrote, but it makes me panic.The song was re-released after the attacks of September 11 2001 and this time dedicated to the victims... Hearing ghosts sing makes it really scary.:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Like 1

Firework - I've read a theory on Reddit that the song might be all about suicide bombers. Since then, I became reluctant listening to it.

Take Me To Church - I think the music video affected how I interpret this track, but nonetheless, it sounds like a ritual or some sort of a cult song just how dramatic it is. 

These songs gave me a bad creepy feeling even when they were not finished/just demo versions or were realised after the death of the singer:

Falco sings in repeat  "Fear" and "it's going to go crazy" "double-edged" "Where lies Germany"

In the background you can hear a church choir and sirens and it sound a little bit like angels would sing too.We hear a speech by Matin Luther King who talks about God and that we are all responsible and should not just  lean on to the government that something is getting better.

Nina Hagen sings about Falco's hard life, his problems and it sounds a little bit as she would talk with him. And this line is strange because he died because of a car crash so why does she relate to Kurt Cobain?:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

""Falco Falco" - Kurt Cobain"

"The way is the goal
And the soul went exit
Through a hole in the Head on the bed
Be glad
That the way is the goal!
Tao, Falco, tao!"

And of cause this one (alone the breathing in the background):

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lol really?

Enya can be really scary like: 

But it's from a horrormovie, so it's perfect. 

• Like 1

No one can tell me that it is a love song.:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: When you do some research, you know that it is about cannibalism.(not just because of the video, but the video and the lyrics combined)

This one gave me just bad vibes.And it sounds like a demon would sing along with Katy.What is this song/video actually about?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Man,I´m glad that my youth is not today and I did not grew up with that evil songs.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block