When did Jamie Lynn clear out her Instagram?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, youngmenace said:

Just noticed today that she's down to 385 posts, which seems like a big decrease. Everything pre-2015 is gone, same with her twitter.

Is this a recent thing or has it been happening for a while now?

It started in 2020 (not sure if it was already in 2019) but as far as I know, not that much.:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:Some Fans think it is because of her public image,to improve it.JL posted a lot of pictures of hunting and other problematic things.To me, it was like a profile by a "normal person".Very intimate for a famous person.Like, she posted pictures of the grave of her grandmother or close people who were not so known.

What I always found strange is that Jamie Lynn posted a lot of pictures of Preston and Jayden, but without Brit. They were hunting too, fishing. Went to a sports game. It seems like they were very often with her aunt. Nothing special actually, but they have to flight 8 hours, and where was Britney?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Did she took the pictures or what?:overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

With Twitter,I don´t know.I never use it.