Rebecca Black Announces New Album "Rebecca Black Was Here" (Out June 16th)

Yes, you heard me right - Miss Rebestiecca Blaqué, the Elusive Chanteuse, is releasing her new album Rebecca Black Was Here in exactly 25 days. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

E17JrcSVIAMCGWz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

@Blackout2006, Miss Rebestiecca is coming for Hillbillie's gig. The way I'm living for this mildly creepy hyperpop housewife æsthetic. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: If y'all think I'm joking, you need to rethink your life choices. In 2021, girl has been putting out nothing but bops, so finally getting an album featuring said bops is extremely exciting. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: If you haven't been keeping up with her, she's been working hard and putting out music left and right ever since Friday. Was Friday her proudest moment? No, but it's an iconic piece of internet pop culture that shouldn't be taken for granted. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Speaking of her 2021 singles, they're all amazing in their own right.

Girlfriend is an '80s-tinged synthpop bop inspired by her coming out as queer. If you like Carly Slaé Jepsen, this may be the track for you. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Lately, Rebecca has been dabbling in hyperpop, so this song was a natural progression for her. Not only was she featured on Dorian Electra's 2nd studio album, Dorian was also featured on her hyperpop remix of Friday celebrating the iconic song's 10-year anniversary. When I say Personal goes hard, I mean it. This may be the one for fans of Charli XCX and other hyperpop artists. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Finally, Worth It for the Feeling was released today. It's a moody R&B mid-tempo. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Rebecca seems to be trying to s** it up, and it's lowkey working if you ask me. :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

I already know this thread will either have 2 replies max or people talking crap about Miss Rebestiecca, but I'm just glad girl has risen above the needless hate and worked on her craft. Main pop girl in the making. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, she's releasing music all the time. Since Friday, she's released like 20 singles, and her newer tracks are in no way teen pop. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Ddd I meant she should have released an album in 2011 after Friday came out :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

54 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Seriously tho, if you will search "olivia rodrigo tongue" there will be dozens of photos of her tongue sticking out. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Omg, I thought you were talking about Miley at first, but then I realized that Miley's Lickitung era wouldn't really be relevant in 2021. I wouldn't know, though, because I don't follow Olivia. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.