Sugababes announce return with new version of album "One Touch"

• Twitter Team
Posted (edited)

I already posted in the other thread dd but I’m SO excited for this! That is my dream tracklisting for an anniversary collection! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+

I think I’m in the minority but I actually really love Siobahn and prefer her to Heidi (I like Heidi too) .

That being said, I think  they need Heidi if they want more mainstream success but I don’t think Keisha and Heidi would ever reconcile though.

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
35 minutes ago, Psuedonym said:

Eh, I think it would be better if they did a re-recorded greatest hits seeing as not all of them were around for all of those... including the Sweet 7 ones

Hmmm I can't see the originals doing the likes of Get **** and About a Girl... the 3.0 stuff like About You Now seems a bit of a stretch too.

2.0 are my fave line up but I'm happy the originals were able to get back together either way. I'm not sure if Heidi is interested in being a singer nowadays, she seems perfectly fine with being a mother, she's pregnant with her second child. 

• Love 1

Dang it would be awesome if more artists revisited their past stuff like this. Super cool! Sometimes I love live versions of songs so much more. Like little mix secret love song live blew me away

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, ol123 said:

So... are they re-recording or is this going to be like a deluxe version of the album? 

It’s just a deluxe version for the anniversary. I don’t think it’s rerecords.