Hello World! From Britney Law Army

6 minutes ago, Britney Law Army said:

Completely understandable! No, we are not associated with them at all. They actually made personal attacks against us on Twitter a few weeks back. So you can be confident that there is no connection whatsoever. But hopefully this saga has come to an end and we can all move past the division. 

Good. Now Easy There loves ya completely 

giphy.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
23 hours ago, Britney Law Army said:

Apologies for the awkward timing, but we have been meaning to jump on here and introduce ourselves for awhile now. Britney Law Army was started by the twitter account lawyer_ops, who was actually the first #FreeBritney attorney on his old twitter account, sterling_ops. He runs our account along with two other attorneys, Linsey and Megan, as well as two legal assistants, Emily and Raven. Our attorneys actively practice civil rights litigation in state and federal court and are well versed in procedure. Our goal is to share court documents and use our knowledge of the legal process to explain the developments in Britney Spears' conservatorship to others who may be looking for insight. Twitter is our main platform, but we also have an Instagram account and occasionally post videos to YouTube. Exhale is a great platform for us to explain our thoughts in greater detail than what can be accomplished in a few characters on Twitter so we are excited to join this community! We hope to have a positive impact on the topics in here and look forward to engaging with you guys. If anyone has questions for us, we are happy to answer them!

I have a question.. 

for someone who isn’t capable for food/shelter/driving/voting and simple decisions - having bf and man who is grown up mentally (cause britneys mental age is a kids age by law as I get it) is a legal thing?! Isn’t it considered as s@x abuse? Plus if she is capable to make relationship decisions and can handle that kind of complicated thing like be a girlfriend for someone why can’t she  choose what to eat?! 🤔

what kind of law is that and how can all this be legal even Britney has some unique mental illness that was never recorded by doctors? 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I have a question.. 

for someone who isn’t capable for food/shelter/driving/voting and simple decisions - having bf and man who is grown up mentally (cause britneys mental age is a kids age by law as I get it) is a legal thing?! Isn’t it considered as s@x abuse? Plus if she is capable to make relationship decisions and can handle that kind of complicated thing like be a girlfriend for someone why can’t she  choose what to eat?! 🤔

what kind of law is that and how can all this be legal even Britney has some unique mental illness that was never recorded by doctors? 

We have been bothered by this issue for a long time and briefly addressed it in one of our videos. You are exactly right, if Britney lacks legal and medical capacity to make decisions for herself then it is beyond disturbing that her conservators allow men to be around her alone, let alone enter into intimae relationships. However, the fact that the conservatorship changed from involuntary to voluntary creates a wrinkle and it is not clear where the court stands on her medical capacity at the moment. It is entirely possible that Britney voluntarily relinquished her legal capacity to make decisions even though she has the medical capacity to do so. If this scenario is in fact the case, it's our opinion and/or theory that she may have "voluntarily" relinquished her legal capacity under duress, such as threats to limit the custodial time she has with her children, in which case it shouldn't really be considered voluntary.  Hope that makes sense!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Britney Law Army said:

We have been bothered by this issue for a long time and briefly addressed it in one of our videos. You are exactly right, if Britney lacks legal and medical capacity to make decisions for herself then it is beyond disturbing that her conservators allow men to be around her alone, let alone enter into intimae relationships. However, the fact that the conservatorship changed from involuntary to voluntary creates a wrinkle and it is not clear where the court stands on her medical capacity at the moment. It is entirely possible that Britney voluntarily relinquished her legal capacity to make decisions even though she has the medical capacity to do so. If this scenario is in fact the case, it's our opinion and/or theory that she may have "voluntarily" relinquished her legal capacity under duress, such as threats to limit the custodial time she has with her children, in which case it shouldn't really be considered voluntary.  Hope that makes sense!

Thanks for stating that! It definitely makes sense. I hope Britney isn't thinking that this conservatorship is the only way to manage her brand and business and she kinda goes with it. I'm sure she's smarter than that 

• Like 1

I have a question too...

I read somewhere that a capacity declaration has not been filed to date in Britney’s case. If this is true, how can Britney’s Conservatorship even be legal ? This form is required for Probate Conservatorships. I mean, if there isn’t justification that verifies Britney is unable to give informed consent, take care of herself/finances or is even impaired then wouldn’t  her General Conservatorship would be null and void? Is their a Statue of Limitations on the filing of this form?

This is crazy if this is true!  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Britney Law Army said:

Thanks for an answer but even if it’s voluntarily - why should judge allow the c-ship even Britney told her to? 
I mean doesn’t should judge think about the risks/dangers the case should have. 
So by the law judge should answer “stop being silly girl - you don’t need c-ship! If u want someone to handle ur finance go and hire financial manager. If u want someone to manage ur life - u will find life coach’s and of course ur daddy will help making decisions in a free. U don’t need to obligate him by law and pay him a salary to be you ur Father.

if u still I study about c-ship, maybe something is wrong and reason is threats or smth?!”

——————————

so when judge didn’t do that, can we form a petition or something her to go I jail?!  And what is a circumstances of that kind of behaviour?🤔😅

4 hours ago, Popcorn said:

I have a question too...

I read somewhere that a capacity declaration has not been filed to date in Britney’s case. If this is true, how can Britney’s Conservatorship even be legal ? This form is required for Probate Conservatorships. I mean, if there isn’t justification that verifies Britney is unable to give informed consent, take care of herself/finances or is even impaired then wouldn’t  her General Conservatorship would be null and void? Is their a Statue of Limitations on the filing of this form?

This is crazy if this is true!  

Lady from surprisewitness explained it.

No one knows. No doctor was willing to go and say it on documents "Britney has dementia,Britney has this" which means there is nothing wrong with her. 

How did they manage to pull this off we will never know.

• Like 2