Has anyone tried Christina Aguilera's singing master class?

xtina-min.jpg.df9807400982144f8b099dcc3943b121.jpgSo I always see this picture on my Facebook feed and I thought she was promoting something until today I finally paid attention to what it was, and it turns out it's an ad, so it's not coming from her page.

I don't know if the post embeds, but here it is: link

Has anyone tried taking singing lessons with the legendary, ahead-of-her-time, Xtina? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored by MasterClass :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I havent taken one but I cant recommend paying for it. Xtina has a very very unique style of singing and some of the stuff she does we normal ppl cant pull off. She is known to not use a healtht technique, idk how her voice is still alive but if you try to sing like her you will end up destroying your voice unless you are a superhuman ike her. You are better off getting a normal vocal coach who can see you many times and help u build a good technique for singing and breathing singing is not something u learn overnight.

However If you already are advanced and have all the important stuff learned, her class can give some new tricks to spice things up. So in conclusion I believe her class can be somewgat good for very advanced singers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block