This Day in Pop: Britney Spears promoting 'Oops!... I Did It Again' in the UK in 2000 (April 20)

ukney.jpg.cd4480b247c617a6d36a807d73957275.jpg98765_281129.jpg

On April 20, 2000, Britney Spears was in the UK promoting Oops!... I Did It Again, the lead single off her second studio album of the same name, which was set to be released the following month. Finishing her already busy schedule of European promo tour with yet another busy day, before heading to Hawaii for the last show of her Crazy 2k Tour, Britney performed her new hit at Top of the Pops UK, where it landed at #1 that day.

She was also on This Morning

And even though these performances weren't aired until April 27, she also pre-recorded her appearance at Pepsi Chart, where she performed Born to Make You Happy besides Oops.

The other one that also aired on the 27th was The National Lottery Draws.

Related:

• Love 5
3 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

I agree with not having the no.1 album, it’s ridiculous. HOWEVER Oops! (Single) went to no.1 when it didn’t in the US, and she also had two No.1s here from the first album (BOMT & BTMYH)

And Toxic and Everytime went to number 1 and DIDN’T IN THE US!!!

• Love 1