Battle of The Pop Stars Round 1: Beyoncé vs. Christina Aguilera

Who do you like best Beyoncé or Christina Aguilera?   

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

this is suspicious

giphy.gif

hmm why do i feel like you had something to do with the fact that queen bey is losing 

Reveal hidden contents

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Reveal hidden contents

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Reveal hidden contents

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Why do you think I can do such an atrocious thing like that? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I might not like her, but I why would I do such a horrible thing that only people whom don't have a job would do.

Just because I am 14 doesn't mean, I am immature enough to do all that and it is too bad u assumed me of that :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: 

I just don't like the way u came @ me, because I am a human too with feelings and I think that it is offensive just stereotype me and throw me into a box to just make generalizations about me...

Spoiler

lLxMs06.png

I didn't say I wouldn't do it :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why would I do such an atrocious thing like that? :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I might not like her, but I would never want to do such a horrible thing that only people whom don't have a job would do.

Just because I am 14 doesn't mean, I am immature enough to do all that and it is too bad u assumed me of that :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: 

I just don't like the way u came @ me, because I am a human too with feelings and I think that it is offensive just stereotype me and throw me into a box to just make generalizations about me...

Hide contents

lLxMs06.png

I didn't say I wouldn't do it :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

i knew it i knew it :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Spoiler

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: screaming

reported :typing_keyboard_computer:   i hope you enjoy being banned :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

18 hours ago, Midnight said:

all the way? 

giphy.gif

nooo GB not you noooo, not even a little bit of love for bey?

No worries mate! I actually like/respect both of them. The reason why I chose Xtina is because I relate to her more. She's messy at times (same just like me). Beyoncé, on the other hand makes anything she touches golden. She's a perfectionist, is always in great shape, looks like she's prepared for cameras all the time, rarely shows personality, seems to be calculated etc. 

Another reason is that I think that Xtina showed range. She went from Latin girl to that edgy, bold, courageous girl for Stripped to the elegant lady for B2B to the hot momma for Bionic to the chubby mommy for Lotus era to the spiritual calmed girl in Liberation. Beyonce showed consistency, more or less. DIL -> B'Day -> I'm a... | 4 -> Lemonade -> Black Is King | Self Titled so she has a sound or a topic, whatever she uses in different ways for several eras. On the contrary, she has taken performances and visual on another level.

Last reason why I vote for Xtina is that I love that demon summoning growl/shout of hers. Also, her "heeeeeeeeeeeeey" at the very beginning of Ain't no other man is her "It's Britney bitxh" or "Rah rah ra a a, roma roma ma a" etc. 

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block