Why is Taylor Swift so successful?

She's a songwriter and writes about her life, and she went thru what most teens went thru. 

The irony of people forgetting how they were when they were teens and basically wrote in journals I hate him, few explicit words wish nothing but the worst for him and his new flavor of the moment. 

You guys really forgot going thru that teenage angst if hating people and wishing nothing but the worst for your enemies and exes is what i find laughable.  

That's why she was able to be relatable she was brutally honest..

11 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I just totally can't understand her success :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: She had some good, catchy songs but now? Ew, boring afff

So if someone doesnt make music you like its unimaginable that other people might enjoy it? I love ballads and for me her last 2 albums are my fave. I will take a song like Exile over a catchy hit like Shake it off. People have different tastes. I mean ffs there are people who enjoy Kpop.

Whenever I think of my dream tours from my faves (minus Britney) I almost always want them to do all the midtempos and ballads and would be ok with not having them do the catchy hits. Different strokes for different folks. 

• Love 1

She has a good team behind her, is handed great beats, gets good marketing, have great managers, advisors, art directors, branding people etc :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And she knows language and has flair for the structural components of combining lyrics with music i guess. Or she has good writers she collaborates with. Some ppl are pushed forward because their label has invested money in them and want them to succeed. That's what went down when Cardi B first started for example, that was an obvious one imo :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Plus Taylor knows how to maintain followers, but that again comes to great promotion and SoMe usage :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block