Why is Taylor Swift so successful?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

writes her own songs, most of which are very relatable has a relatable and down-to-earth image outside of her music treats her fans like no other popstar extremely smart business

She works hard. Owns her craft. Writes her own songs. Can actually play instruments. Her vocals keep getting better. She knows a hook. But honestly above all else: her writing is relatable, and she LO

Posted Images

• Exhale+

She's a songwriter and writes about her life, and she went thru what most teens went thru. 

The irony of people forgetting how they were when they were teens and basically wrote in journals I hate him, few explicit words wish nothing but the worst for him and his new flavor of the moment. 

You guys really forgot going thru that teenage angst if hating people and wishing nothing but the worst for your enemies and exes is what i find laughable.  

That's why she was able to be relatable she was brutally honest..

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

she has catchy music and regularly switches things up. Also she is great with her fans.

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

How can we have a TS world when we're already in Pretty World? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

TS world, I mean I've heard and lived and oxygen in Spice World, but TS world. 

Is that such a thing????

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Just now, Look But Don't Touch said:

Biggest mystery ever. She's EXTREMELY boring.

Probably because of corruption? :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

aww look a jelous hater. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

Because she appears to be her authentic self who stands up to bullies .

She wrote songs that her fan base could relate in every stage of their life. People grew up with her. She wrote songs for the underdog 

She isn’t selling *** so it has a wider appeal of being authentic 

• Like 1

Because she capitalizes on everything and is a savvy business woman. She has the hits for the GP, and the real deep cuts for more involved followers. All the hate she gets is a sign of her massive status. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I just totally can't understand her success :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: She had some good, catchy songs but now? Ew, boring afff

So if someone doesnt make music you like its unimaginable that other people might enjoy it? I love ballads and for me her last 2 albums are my fave. I will take a song like Exile over a catchy hit like Shake it off. People have different tastes. I mean ffs there are people who enjoy Kpop.

Whenever I think of my dream tours from my faves (minus Britney) I almost always want them to do all the midtempos and ballads and would be ok with not having them do the catchy hits. Different strokes for different folks. 

• Love 1

She has a good team behind her, is handed great beats, gets good marketing, have great managers, advisors, art directors, branding people etc :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

And she knows language and has flair for the structural components of combining lyrics with music i guess. Or she has good writers she collaborates with. Some ppl are pushed forward because their label has invested money in them and want them to succeed. That's what went down when Cardi B first started for example, that was an obvious one imo :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Plus Taylor knows how to maintain followers, but that again comes to great promotion and SoMe usage :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

45 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

There is nothing wrong with the song Dynamite and you know it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:.

I forgot what it sounds like so I listened to it again and I found enough things wrong with it. English pronounciation, lyrics and vocals.  :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: