Zac Efron showing off six-pack in new workout photos

• Super Mods

He looks great but its sad that his whole acting career is basically summed up to his thrist traps. As an actor, I'd much rather be known for my good acting over my good body. I mean, anyone can have a sixpack with some effort, it's just not really an outstanding achievement :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Edit: Also, we as society need to stop glorifying and praising rich people (A-list actors, musicians, dancer etc.) for being in shape because these people have hundreds of millions dollars in their accounts. Hiring a nutritionist to cook all your meals, a personal trainer to always keep watch on you, and having a private gym, kind of guarantee you will look insanely good.

I'd much rather praise regular folks on an average or below average income who manage to have amazing bodies. So many guys on this forum look insanely good without having millions of dollars, and that is a proof of actual personal effort. This includes @Jordan Miller and many, many other guys and girls on this forum. Ya'll are my true inspiration :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: so what about Henry?

They've got different body structures and mass. Henry's more of a bulky, dad-bod. 

61d3addc7ba5a99548d61c9adc4b565d.jpg

Henry-Cavill-Body.jpg

Zac, on the other hand, is a bit too refined for me. He's very lean and I don't find that much muscle on his body attractive 

97be92aff7169bf9aef73a01268241b2.jpg

71C3+MTSb4L.jpg

He's still hot and looks amazing but I just don't find him that attractive now. I prefer this look here

9b0e8a6f993207982dbf11c815de3cab.jpg

I hope you see what I mean :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
34 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

They've got different body structures and mass. Henry's more of a bulky, dad-bod. 

Henry-Cavill-Body.jpg

Zac, on the other hand, is a bit too refined for me. He's very lean and I don't find that much muscle on his body attractive 

71C3+MTSb4L.jpg

He's still hot and looks amazing but I just don't find him that attractive now. I prefer this look here

so basically its about body fat. Henry is at 12-13% and Zac is about 8% or 9% 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

but wasn't a thread about Zac not too long ago where they said he had a dad bod now? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: from some documentary or something

I think another thing that makes Zac looks older is the overly tanned skin

Yes, it was from his documentary on Netflix. 

750.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format

Zac-Efron-dad-bod.jpg

Also, I agree about the tanning. Same thing as with Britney. They tend to overdo it and it makes them look way older than they are. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Henry-Cavill-Body.jpg

71C3+MTSb4L.jpg

I really feel you and agree!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

He looks great but its sad that his whole acting career is basically summed up to his thrist traps. As an actor, I'd much rather be known for my good acting over my good body. I mean, anyone can have a sixpack with some effort, it's just not really an outstanding achievement :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I agree with you. It won’t last too long though. Even actors like Leo and Brad started off as the stereotypical woman’s dream but soon they evolved into brilliant award winning actors. I don’t see that happening for him.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.