Zac Efron showing off six-pack in new workout photos

11 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

They've got different body structures and mass. Henry's more of a bulky, dad-bod. 

61d3addc7ba5a99548d61c9adc4b565d.jpg

Henry-Cavill-Body.jpg

Zac, on the other hand, is a bit too refined for me. He's very lean and I don't find that much muscle on his body attractive 

:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

oH YES MA'AM! Wendy Williams And Kevin Hunter Finalize Their Divorce! • Hollywood Unlocked

The problem with Zac Efron is that he's not tall and his body build isn't naturally muscular.

He abused steroidz before, during and after Baywatch. That definition and vein popping can only be achieved with steroidz. I mean, to each their own, but he never got back to looking like himself afterwards. If you add to that other kind of...rumored substances:

His personal history leads to suspicion. He had legal problems of fighting against the homeless man during 2014. He struggled due to substance use problem and had taken treatment during 2013. Though, he claims that since then he has been maintaining sobriety. However, his past addiction problem leads to doubt that he must have taken performance enhancement **** again.

Many people attribute the face shape changes of Zac Efron in the latest movie due to use of *********. His masculine and chiselled looking face is an evidence of testosterone level increase. Few others think that his voice depth, aged look and increased body hair could be due to taking HGH steroid.

Another circumstantial evidence is the association with The Rock, who is also his co-star in Baywatch. The Rock has been past user of steroid and rumored to be importing HGH. Hence, association with him also raises suspicion.

https://chartermenow.com/what-are-the-signs-that-proves-zac-efron-took-*********-for-baywatch/

He looks more natural now though, although his face never got back to normal. Oh well, still kinda hot.

Superman is KING though.

Your Safe Imagines — you're mine (****)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

oH YES MA'AM! Wendy Williams And Kevin Hunter Finalize Their Divorce! • Hollywood Unlocked

The problem with Zac Efron is that he's not tall and he's body build isn't naturally muscular.

He abused ********* before, during and after Baywatch. That definition and vein popping can only be achieved with *********. I mean, to each their own, but he never got back to looking like himself afterwards. If you add to that other kind of...rumored substances:

https://chartermenow.com/what-are-the-signs-that-proves-zac-efron-took-*********-for-baywatch/

He looks more natural now though, although his face never got back to normal. Oh well, still kinda hot.

Superman is KING though.

I didn't know about the substance abuse rumours. Hope it ain't real.

Spoiler

319cf09f557cbca7a9f9094cfeb6159a.gif

Henry-Cavill-Biceps-Size.jpg

I should make a Henry Cavill thirst appreciation thread. I see a lot of people here who seem to like him and his looks. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

The problem with Zac Efron is that he's not tall and his body build isn't naturally muscular.

He abused steroidz before, during and after Baywatch. That definition and vein popping can only be achieved with steroidz. I mean, to each their own, but he never got back to looking like himself afterwards. If you add to that other kind of...rumored substances:

Superman is KING though.

this!

and I kinda assume same with Henry C. and his hairline (and face)

• Love 2

Zac looks like a rock. Like he's uncomfortable to cuddle with or lay on top off. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I wish I had that body so I'm not shaming him in any way, just making an observation. it's personally a little too much for me but I do admire his work and dedication into it.:bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Korb said:

Zac looks like a rock. Like he's uncomfortable to cuddle with or lay on top off. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I wish I had that body so I'm not shaming him in any way, just making an observation. it's personally a little too much for me but I do admire his work and dedication into it.:bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

The alternative is a bag of pudding.  I'll gladly nestle in the crevices of his stones any day. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, BS*****2020 said:

Funny so many people jelly on here stfu he hot as f*u*c*k. You know it now have several seats. 

Yeah I mean don’t get me wrong. I would punch his kitty any day. I just think if we are comparing hot guys with hot guys I much prefer say a Shawn Mendes or Joe Jonas body which is more natural to this super pumped veiny body. 

3 hours ago, MonAmour said:

Am I the only person who finds him a complete turn off in every way possible? His face reminds me of mj’s. Not a good looking person whatsoever in my opinion.

he's not my type either but he seems like an interesting guy who likes to travel, is open minded, and loves nature 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block