The Ellen DeGeneres Show loses more than a million viewers upon return

6 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

How do you believe it’s genuine if she was seen out with George Bush; someone who tried to push gay rights. Maybe she was genuine in the beginning, but eventually became a typical Hollywood elite, no longer relatable and just plain mean.

Don't fall into the trap of speculation.

Lets take people at face value.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, johnnyswanda said:

So immature 

There's a difference between "being difficult to work with" like some people are, vs. an environment like Ellen's where you are not allowed to look at her. Combined with ****ty management and racist commentary to employees from higher ups. 

Employees were starting GoFundMes to cover their medical expenses. How is a show like Ellen's not able to give sufficient medical coverage to their employees? 

It's a response and commentary not only to Ellen, but their entire apparatus. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Workers deserve better than that kind of ****. That goes for any work environment. You don't have to just sit there and take, and just be grateful for the scraps you're getting. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I nvr really watched her show. I like that she supports Britney and stuff but I’ve also seen clips where she tries to play her guest which isn’t cute but I also dont care enough to crap her either Bc she is a strong force in the lgbt community so that’s also admirable. But no one stays on top nor is anyone perfect either which it seems society expects from ppl now. She’ll prob do another year or 2 and end the show gracefully. 

She will bounce back just keep swimming 🐠 Dr Phil is a joke he is condescending and belittling. He exploits people for his ratings. I am sure this was humble pie for Ellen. And rightly so but there are more pressing matters in the world than her being a *****y boss. I think its people ***ism and homophobia showing 🤷🏻‍♂️ I mean she is no piers morgan bill orielly matt laur bill cosby 

I've watched a few clips here and there of hers and over the past 3 or so years, it's come across to me like her heart isn't as in it as it once was. Like when she started doing this it was all fun and joy for her, and now it sometimes comes across like the show is just work and not fun anymore. Part of me feels like she should have retired like 2-3 years ago. Did I lose a little respect for her due to the controversy, yes, yes I did. However, I feel like if her heart is not in like it once was, then she really should call it a day. I think the people behind Brooklyn 99 announced the end of that show mainly because their hearts are no longer in it. I think Ellen should follow their lead and end her show if that is the case. Lastly, I'm not shocked at all that she lost viewers as a result of the scandal. I mean you tubers lose subscribers all time due to scandal. If the lose subscribers then it makes sense that Ellen would lose viewers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

I've watched a few clips here and there of hers and over the past 3 or so years, it's come across to me like her heart isn't as in it as it once was. Like when she started doing this it was all fun and joy for her, and now it sometimes comes across like the show is just work and not fun anymore. Part of me feels like she should have retired like 2-3 years ago. Did I lose a little respect for her due to the controversy, yes, yes I did. However, I feel like if her heart is not in like it once was, then she really should call it a day. I think the people behind Brooklyn 99 announced the end of that show mainly because their hearts are no longer in it. I think Ellen should follow their lead and end her show if that is the case. Lastly, I'm not shocked at all that she lost viewers as a result of the scandal. I mean you tubers lose subscribers all time due to scandal. If the lose subscribers then it makes sense that Ellen would lose viewers.

Logical response, thanks for your insight :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block