The Ellen DeGeneres Show loses more than a million viewers upon return

1 minute ago, davidspears said:

I think its too much, honestly.

This is a woman who has done a hell of alot for gay rights over the years, giving millions away to charities and good people.

People are quick to forget the good, when you work with a team as big as hers you don't have time to sit down and talk to everyone.

So she has apparently come across as difficult to work with over the years, well who isn't? That doesn't make her a horrible person.

a snowflake generation happened...

• Like 4

I never sat down to watch an episode but I loved catching the YouTube clips. What I've noticed is that she always has a guest host. So at this point it's not even the Ellen show. She has different hosts more than she actually on it. I think she should just tie it up. She had a good run. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, davidspears said:

This is a woman who has done a hell of alot for gay rights over the years, giving millions away to charities and good people.

People are quick to forget the good, when you work with a team as big as hers you don't have time to sit down and talk to everyone.

So she has apparently come across as difficult to work with over the years, well who isn't? That doesn't make her a horrible person.

How do you believe it’s genuine if she was seen out with George Bush; someone who tried to push gay rights. Maybe she was genuine in the beginning, but eventually became a typical Hollywood elite, no longer relatable and just plain mean.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, davidspears said:

This!

People need to chill the f down 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block