Grammys winner predictions are in...

5 hours ago, dritney said:

Future Nostalgia is a better choice because it's a better album with a better era and better visuals ... and more impact. Period.

I agree on the visuals part. However visuals aren't album related and belongs more to the song of the year category imo. I like Dua and FN but FN has some really awful songs too like Good in Bed and the last track and some of the lyrics are cringe where Taylor's lyrics are a masterpiece each song on Folklore again.

Lyrical: Folklore >>>> FN

Cohesive: Folklore >>>> FN 

5 hours ago, dritney said:

Future Nostalgia is a better choice because it's a better album with a better era and better visuals ... and more impact. Period.

No. Just no. Folklore literally was the most sold album of the year. How can you be more impactful than that? I LOVE & LIVE for FN, but Folklore deserves AOTY miles away, while FN deserves Best Pop Vocal Album (folklore is not pop and Chromatica is not even close to FN). 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I agree on the visuals part. However visuals aren't album related and belongs more to the song of the year category imo. I like Dua and FN but FN has some really awful songs too like Good in Bed and the last track and some of the lyrics are cringe where Taylor's lyrics are a masterpiece each song on Folklore again.

Thank you for that. I love FN but I have to agree it has some unflatering filler tracks.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Folklore deserves AOTY.

It's a masterpiece.

Also i want Dua to win some but not AOTY,  leave that for taylor

Can someone tell what is the difference between Record of the year and Song of the year?

Looks the same to me:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

song of the year is a songwritting award, while record of the year is about the performance and production overall. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, dritney said:

Chromatica over Future Nostalgia? HA. Even Gaga knows FN is a better album.

Unpopular opinion: although arguably Future Nostalgia is a 'better' album, I prefer Chromatica but that's just my opinion. I love both though.

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Only in Neverland does Chromatica deserve to win over Future Nostalgia. And this irrelevant website over here giving predictions to undeserving songs and albums :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: we don’t care about the Scammy’s but the irrelevant GP do but even they have an ounce of taste at times :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Go off luv :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

On 3/13/2021 at 12:41 AM, mono-yuumi said:

No. Just no. Folklore literally was the most sold album of the year. How can you be more impactful than that? I LOVE & LIVE for FN, but Folklore deserves AOTY miles away, while FN deserves Best Pop Vocal Album (folklore is not pop and Chromatica is not even close to FN). 

Most sold stopped = impact when streams took over. FN, a year after release, is still the most streamed album by a female artist right now.

I think Taylor will win over Dua but shouldn’t.

• Like 1
On 3/13/2021 at 12:02 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

A body of videos belong to the album. I don’t remember one Taylor swift video from this era.

Also, speak for yourself, good in bed is a great song.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 3/13/2021 at 2:41 AM, mono-yuumi said:

I was right, folks lol

Folklore AOTY, FN Best Pop Vocal Album. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block