Gwen Stefani taps Saweetie for "Slow Clap" remix music video + solo music video out now

9 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Its out. Dont like the Clap clap cla-clap part. Its so childish. Ruined the song for me. And seriously. Another 2 minute song?. Ugh...

I mean I like it because it's cute and silly and well produced and Gwen made it (I LOVE her) but WHO is she aiming at? Like, who does she think is her target audience? Kidz Bop?!

She's a grown woman now, please give me some substance :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: At least in the non-single tracks in the (hopefully) upcoming album... Otherwise I'll be disappointed.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I mean I like it because it's cute and silly and well produced and Gwen made it (I LOVE her) but WHO is she aiming at? Like, who does she think is her target audience? Kidz Bop?!

She's a grown woman now, please give me some substance :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: At least in the non-single tracks in the (hopefully) upcoming album... Otherwise I'll be disappointed.

The Gen Z Tik Tokers? I hope theres more mature songs on the album as well. She can also do the fun quirky tracks without it being this level of silly. Something like "What you waiting for" would be nice. We will have to wait and see. Im still looking forward to see what else she has in store.

• Like 2

First listen: this song is stupid

Third listen: me twerking in the mirror at every clap clap clap-clap-clap-clap-clap clap-clap clap-clap clap slow clap :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

It sounds a bit like Charli XCX and reminds me also of her old stuff. Honestly I prefer this rather than a generic This is what the truth feels like album

6 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Not a fan of her latest music. I LOVED and still do her This is What The Truth Feels Like album. It really has amazing gems like Rare and Rocket Ship!

Yes that album is amazing! Rare and You’re My Favorite are such hidden gems on that album! See that album felt like a natural progression for her, her new music seems so forced like she’s trying to be someone she’s not anymore! 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

The Gen Z Tik Tokers? I hope theres more mature songs on the album as well. She can also do the fun quirky tracks without it being this level of silly. Something like "What you waiting for" would be nice. We will have to wait and see. Im still looking forward to see what else she has in store.

Exactly! "What You Waiting For?" and even "Hollaback Girl" are somewhat smart or give a message.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.