Gwen Stefani taps Saweetie for "Slow Clap" remix music video + solo music video out now

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gwen. gurl, release some normal music and not these 2 minute long tik-tok generation nonsense.   You are 51 but you made music more mature when you were 35  

Gwen Stefani teams up with Saweetie for a remix of "Slow Clap." Out now!     Credit to @bitbitboi, Gwen has also released a new music video for the solo version.

the thumbnail reminds me of

Posted Images

Super excited for this, I already love the aesthetic!

Let Me Reintroduce Myself was a grower and definitely one of her best singles of the past years. Here in Italy it's always on rotation on the radios.

I know she won't sell like in the 2000s but I don't care, I'm happy she's pleasing her fans AND No Doubt fans with some good music.

• Love 6
  • Exhale+

Its out. Dont like the Clap clap cla-clap part. Its so childish. Ruined the song for me. And seriously. Another 2 minute song?. Ugh...

• Like 2

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

Hmm..... I don't know , I feel like she's wasting herself , her voice is great as usual and I wish she did something better with it the last few songs were okay but I would expect more from her :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Nowhere near as good as Let Me Reintroduce Myself. 

I was going to post Perez Hilton's hilariously awful The Clap video, but too much swearing for this forum.