Gwen Stefani taps Saweetie for "Slow Clap" remix music video + solo music video out now

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thumbnail reminds me of

I love Gwen, but what in the White Savior Complex hell was that music video?

You would have thought she learned her lesson after the Harajuku Girls backlash...

Luckily for her the song is garbage, so any controversy it could have caused will be missed.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I love Gwen, but what in the White Savior Complex hell was that music video?

You would have thought she learned her lesson after the Harajuku Girls backlash...

Luckily for her the song is garbage, so any controversy it could have caused will be missed.

I don’t understand what could be controversial in this video? What are you talking about?? 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

I don’t understand what could be controversial in this video? What are you talking about?? 

Um, her all black cast and them being the only ones twerking?

She used to get backlash for parading only asian girls around as her Harajuku Girls.

Let's also not forget the backlash with No Doubt's cowboys and indians themed video for Looking Hot. That one even got pulled.

It just seems like a really odd and tone deaf choice given today's social climate and the potential for backlash.

9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Um, her all black cast and them being the only ones twerking?

She used to get backlash for parading only asian girls around as her Harajuku Girls.

Let's also not forget the backlash with No Doubt's cowboys and indians themed video for Looking Hot. That one even got pulled.

It just seems like a really odd and tone deaf choice given today's social climate and the potential for backlash.

What are you talking about? There's white girls twerking too, rewatch the video.

I don't see racism in here I'm sorry... also, let's focus on the real life problems.

tempsnip2.png

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block