Meghan Markle's Suits co-star defends Meghan and DRAGS the Royal Family & British Press

No one will know the real truth. And when it comes to the truth, it always lies somewhere in the middle. 

Many people have come out saying Meghan used them to social climb. She also shut many members of her genetic family out of her life. Her mom was her only relative at the Royal Wedding.

With that said, I do not think the Royal family are not what claim to be. I think they are evil. Many horrific rumors flying around. I also think there is a good chance they killed Diana.

With all that said, I think Harry and Meghan are better off in the states. Also why is there even still a Royal family in 2021? No one family is better than another. It’s outdated. 

• Like 1

I agree, I think the British tabloids have treated her in a terrible way, it literally makes me feel sick to see all the stupid people who literally feel like the know Meghan personally and attack her over what has been said about her in the media.

It's one of those things where I genuinely feel embarrassed and ashamed to even think how idiotic and cruel people can be.

I think when we look back on how Britney was treated by the media, this is actually very similar and it really doesn't sit well with me.

• Love 1

He did what is right. The way all those mass media platforms attack her is beyond disgusting. If I am not mistaken, they did the same to Diana, right? 

As for those royal family members, prince Harry recently mentioned something about having Zoom calls with the Queen and her husband. I'm wondering what they can talk about since the narrative is that royal fam hates Meghan, William is no longer close with Harry etc. Why don't they (the Queen or prince William) say something too?

As for press in general, I see a trend: Diana, Britney, Lindsay, Meghan, LM, Nicki, Paris etc... 

As for the UK being racist, I wonder how can Rihanna be there. She left the US because of Trumpism (racism) and now she's in the UK that appears to be racist too. 

As for Meghan, I got conflicting vibes from her. I feel like there's something off with her and she's most definitely not the person she tries to be. I'd felt the same about Camila C and then her racists stuff resurfaced, so. Anyway, I do not know her personally so I won't judge her until I see a proof. On the other hand, she has done a lot of charity work/philanthropists work so media should give her that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I am not her fan at all, but let's be honest, that family is total shait and they deserve all the spiders in the world to try to tear them down. They destroyed Diana and Diana never truly knew how to get out of they powerful grip. If this woman can use Oprah and bring those idiots down, go Meghan. If I were Harry, I would hate my stupid family for having treated my loving mom, who happened to be incredibly more likeable and powerful in terms of magnetism, like garbage. I am surprised William lives so happily there after everything g Diana went through. Meghan, go on. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Respect to him for defending his friend but we don’t know what really went down and we likely never will. This whole situation just screams champagne problems to me. Hopefully everyone can just move on after this interview, but I suspect that won’t be the case.

If I were Oprah I’d be asking about the following suspect matters .

1. Meghan estranged and feuding with her family (okay we can’t choose our family, let’s not get hung up on that).

2. Became a part of husband’s family, now both she and he are estranged and feuding with his family as well as her own (2 for 2).

3. In her short time as an active royal Meghan had 2 personal assistants quit and upset many others with an investigation opened into her bullying staff.

4. Refused her photo being taken at Wimbledon by the public, a highly public event, with her security actively enforcing this. Members of public confirmed this having security ask to delete photos.

5. Made Kate Middleton cry,

6. Preached about how others should reduce their carbon footprint. However, Harry and Meghan stated that they never went more than 2 weeks without seeing each other from the start of relationship through to their engagement whilst living on opposite sides of the Atlantic. Have also been known to use private planes.

7. Total renovation of Frogmore cottage to their requested specification costing the taxpayer 2.4 million pounds.

8. Meghan insisted that she did not know much about Prince Harry, or the Royal family, prior to meeting him because she was American. As her co star says once Meghan entered her role as a royal she became a global household name, of which Harry already was.

9. Stepping down as senior royals to “focus on next chapter” but appear to be capitalising on time as royals through interviews, fully knowing that no member of the senior royal family would be able to challenge this in a tell all interview of their own.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block