Who should apologize next? Xtina? i think so.

Inherzone

Just like Justin’s apology, which I’m fine with, it’s not meant for US. It was for her. It’s up to her to accept it or not and judging by some previous comments from her she has no problem with him. People mature and grow up. People need to stop being hung up on alleged rivalries from 3 presidents ago. Britney and Xtina are entering their 40s now. They’re not the exact same people they were when Dirrty and Slave came out. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I understand why WE fams think this, but let's put it in Britneys perspective. Do you really think, she would want life sentence for her own father. Yes, her father is horrible but I dont she would ever want him to be in jail. She really isnt that type of person 🤷‍♀️

Im sorry but he deserves it. Britney was always pushed to accept Jamies bs just like the rest of the family. That family is dysfunctional af and I cant even imagine what having Jamie controlling her life has done to her in every single way when they never got along in the first place. Lynne also did that to her, always forcing Jamie in her life, including in the whole cship scam. I think Lynne always made Britney to forgive Jamie bc its her dad. Sadly some families arent good and from what we know, I think ALL of them hurt Britney more than help and support. The abuse Britney suffers dont stop with Jamie. She needed to do some good therapy to realize how abused she was by everyone. She would be better off without him. Look at what happened to Culkin. He was strong/brave enough to push his ****ed up father away, but what that pos did to him in 14 years was enough to mess him up for life. Now imagine Britney that still this day is ****ed up by Jamie in her life, career and money. If theres any justice in the world, I hope every single person that helped to put Britney in this situation and benefited from her misery, pay somehow. Not only she was messed up by her family since she was a child, they robbed 13 years of her life already, smt she will never get it back. 

12 hours ago, BryanJames said:

The rivalry between Britney and Christina was a little exaggerated by the media. Despite some nasty comments Xtina did nothing harmfull to Britney imo. I think Britney never cared about the things Xtina said. 

As some User already pointed out the focus should be on Louser and Colon. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I think back then she was really bothered by the "little lost girl" comment for a while, but ofc probably moved on from that really quick too. Christina said she wrote her a letter afterwards and Britney even sent a wedding gift for her and she sent a present for Preston! 

11 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

We’ll never get that apology from her because she’ll owe a dozen more:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I think its also important to note that the media and label executives pitted pop stars against each other. They still do this now. I think Justin even added fuel to the fire between Xtina and Britney :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That was so gross of both of them :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Archived