Britney dancing to Train's "Hey, Soul Sister": I LOVE dancing and doing cardio in my living room

Slayer

Don't know if these videos are current or not, or even if she is the one posting, I just wanna say i frickin LOVE her!

Her smile puts a smile on my face and I truly hope she is living the best life she possibly can under these circumstances.

I also hope she knows how many people are rooting for her and wish for the best! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Thank you @Slayer for posting her caption directly so I don’t have to deal with Instagram’s buggy widgets that only let me see the captions once in a while and won’t let me view the posts directly without an IG account :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

You can directly view Instagram posts without an account if you right click on them, copy the link to the post, and then paste that link into the address bar of your browser. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You can directly view Instagram posts without an account if you right click on them, copy the link to the post, and then paste that link into the address bar of your browser. 

Thank you. I’ve tried this before but Instagram just discriminates against me since I use a VPN. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I’ve noticed it works fine/doesn’t require an account when I don’t use a VPN, but I rather save my privacy than see an IG post tbh  

• Like 1