Throwback: Gaga performing parts of Britney's song, "Quicksand"

ChromaticaGlory

5 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

She's even more likeable than she used to be too :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

lol you kidding right? I became a STAN because of the connection she had with fans. she's seem to forgotten that and hasn't communicated with her own fans for about a year. she seems to forget who put her in the position she is in. you'll only see Gaga communicate now when she has an album to sell, or make up and anything else. I don't like her anymore 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

lol you kidding right? I became a STAN because of the connection she had with fans. she's seem to forgotten that and hasn't communicated with her own fans for about a year. she seems to forget who put her in the position she is in. you'll only see Gaga communicate now when she has an album to sell, or make up and anything else. I don't like her anymore 

Well, I don't blame her for keeping distance with us because a lot of us are entitled as hell, and we're rude, mean, and even downright insensitive to her. She's got other things to do besides promoting Chromatica, and Haus Labs products. She's literally filming not one, but TWO movies for this year. What more do you possibly want from her? To work herself even more to the point of exhaustion? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: So what if you don't like her anymore... She has a strong work ethic, and there's no way you can deny that.

Archived