Throwback: Gaga performing parts of Britney's song, "Quicksand"

ChromaticaGlory

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I stopped liking her during the The Star Is Born era. She just cried every 10 seconds. Ugh, get a grip.

There can be 100 people and it only takes one to believe in you, god she got dragged cos she kept repeating it..

And I know from insiders she basically hurt Glenn Close's oscar win with her endless campaigning,  nobody knew that the other actress wasn't supposed to win, but Gaga made sure the academy ruined Glenn's chance of winning.  

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

There can be 100 people and it only takes one to believe in you, god she got dragged cos she kept repeating it..

And I know from insiders she basically hurt Glenn Close's oscar win with her endless campaigning,  nobody knew that the other actress wasn't supposed to win, but Gaga made sure the academy ruined Glenn's chance of winning.  

I’m confused. Could you please explain that last part? Are you referring to Olivia Coleman?

3 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m confused. Could you please explain that last part? Are you referring to Olivia Coleman?

Yep, the buzz was Glenn was the shoe in for the wife,  as she was the one that had the most praised out of them all..

They knew better than to give it to gaga, cos Glenn lost her first oscar nomination to Cher, Glenn first of 8 nods and no win was for fatal attraction.  That one is still talked about compared to moonstruck. 

It's only the gays that quote and do the slap with snap out of it. 

I have a feeling Glenn will never win an oscar at all. Even though she's a screen legend. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't know,  did you see the post about heidi Montag and fashion. Gaga literally stoled the song. 

What kind of fan fic? How do you steal a song that you helped co-write? I don't remember Gaga ever releasing the song on her own album anyway; wasn't it placed on some movie soundtrack in 2009 or something? The song is a mess regardless of who sang it though. :clownery_makeup_meme:

10 minutes ago, Stefani said:

What kind of fan fic? How do you steal a song that you helped co-write? I don't remember Gaga ever releasing the song on her own album anyway; wasn't it placed on some movie soundtrack in 2009 or something? The song is a mess regardless of who sang it though. :clownery_makeup_meme:

I got it from the heidi Montag post. 

Someone posted and said gaga had Perez beat her up, which is why the surgery happened 

18 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Yeah, it was on the Confessions of a Shopaholic soundtrack, I think. I've never seen it, so I could be wrong. It's only an exclusive on that certain soundtrack

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Gaga is likeable now 

I don't like how she's abandoned the era and left fans in the dark. you must admit she's changed a lot Jordan. I've been a Stan up until this last year and she's very cold towards fans, no communication on the era or tour that everyones paid thousands for and she would rather promote Haus labs or a Tudor watch on instagram. She's definitely not the same loving woman I staned for years.   Everything seems like a money grab these days.

Archived