Where the **** are Loeb & Loeb ?

Roger

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

With the amount of money they are being paid. They better be preparing some bomb as ****.

That’s the point. They keep getting paid with Britney’s money as long as the c-ship is in place, so to them there’s NO point in fighting against it and having it dissolved quickly. That’s why I think she’ll remain under those constraints for a very long time. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Patience. Patience.

Aren't we still in the "discovery" phase?

Jamie was given 120 days to submit the financials. 

It's more important to get that onto the court record than anything. It will be far easier to remove Jamie altogether (and perhaps nab Lou in some criminal ****) once the financials are there to dissect.

Maybe after that we'll actually see an investigation and criminal charges? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Patience. Patience.

It's more important to get that onto the court record than anything. It will be far easier to remove Jamie altogether (and perhaps nab Lou in some criminal ****) once the financials are there to dissect.

Maybe after that we'll actually see an investigation and criminal charges? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

This is what you already told me a couple of day ago but I hate ******* waiting. Basically they are her last hope, they have to B R I N G - I T !

I want this house of cards to fall down, I hope that Bessemer will also find interesting stuffs while managing Britney's money.

3 hours ago, Roger said:

This is what you already told me a couple of day ago but I hate ******* waiting. Basically they are her last hope, they have to B R I N G - I T !

I want this house of cards to fall down, I hope that Bessemer will also find interesting stuffs while managing Britney's money.

Bessemer won't be able to find interesting stuff unless Jamie is forced to give up the last 12 years of records....So this 120 day wait is a good thing! It's a really important step.

I don't just want to see Jamie removed...I want to see Lou burn. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

On 2/11/2021 at 9:32 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Bessemer won't be able to find interesting stuff unless Jamie is forced to give up the last 12 years of records....So this 120 day wait is a good thing! It's a really important step.

I don't just want to see Jamie removed...I want to see Lou burn. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I think we ALL want to see her burn.

C-I0vbgXYAAzV31.jpg

11 hours ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

What did she say? I can try to help?

From what I understood Britney still does not have her own counsel, Loeb & Loeb will enter the game once a clear litigation is going on and so far, there is not one as Ingham didn't file anything. Lisa seemed bummed about it too.

22 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Patience. Patience.

How many days have passed since they gave him the 120 days? :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Archived