Britney is quietly working on her own documentary: report

15 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

im sorry but how the hell do you ground a 39 year old?? How can he stop her from leaving the house? isnt that false imprisonment??

Secondly, this all sounds good but how can she make a documentary talking **** about him when like the article says, he probably has the authority to edit it before its approved for viewing? 

I don’t think this is true. I think Britney is in a stage that she’s so frightened so depressed so ashamed that she might want not see other people outside her family.

15 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

But why isn't her dad allowing her to work? Won't that make him more money? Or does he want some terms and conditions first?

Her dad want to work, but music, tours, and TV shows, which is 100% scripted. Working on a documentary will gurantee that Britney will expose her Dad's behaviour (Alcoholic & Drunk in power). e is scared that he will loose his retirement job and wont be able to make money off her.