Britney is quietly working on her own documentary: report

2 hours ago, avaaa said:

I never said I believe him. But he said there ARE projects in production like Framing Britney Spears before this news... I don’t know why excell is always pessimistic lol. Like there are people literally getting stressed over good news even if they are true or not.

They need some good ****, I already got mine, this stress is too much!:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I'm hopeful but it seems unlikely she would be working on a documentary. I mean on one hand, we have stories saying she's working on a doc or "projects" and we had that whole thread where we tried figuring out why Netflix followed Brit on IG. But, and please correct me if I'm wrong, I think Jamie being over the estate means he still oversees any career moves, interviews, partnerships, etc. 

As far as the grounding, I believe it. Jamie has been an abuser his whole life. Even though Jamie doesn't oversee Britney's personal life at this point, we have to remember she is a person with a parent who has been manipulative and controlling since Britney was a child. It's amazing what people will and won't do when they are stuck in a cycle with an abuser. 

• Like 1