Britney is quietly working on her own documentary: report

13 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Like someone else mentioned, Jodi's been her personal conservator for over a year. Jamie's only her estate conservator now. I guess he could've threatened to cut her off financially, but it seems a little suspicious that he grounded her in the summer, when he'd have no authority over her.

But remember that reports are saying that she hasn’t spoken to her since August. Maybe him grounding her has made her realise that James has no power to control her now that he’s not her personal conservator anymore and thus the “no longer contacting” him report

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

But why isn't her dad allowing her to work? Won't that make him more money? Or does he want some terms and conditions first?

:dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney: Well since papa smurf basically owns her human rights, he can easily write NDA's and other **** for her that would easily prevent her for doing documents or statements like this. This way team C can control the agenda and narrative.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, missworld said:

This summer, her father grounded her for three weeks because she dared to meet a friend for a socially-distanced walk on the beach and a heart-to-heart conversation. She’s 39 years old!

Sounds so crazy and psycho obviously but when it comes to him it’s not that far fetched, after all he has to keep his race horse 🏇🏻 completely focused horse GIF

#Radar. 

• Like 1

im sorry but how the hell do you ground a 39 year old?? How can he stop her from leaving the house? isnt that false imprisonment??

Secondly, this all sounds good but how can she make a documentary talking **** about him when like the article says, he probably has the authority to edit it before its approved for viewing? 

Well if reports are true and she isn’t on any terms with her father, maybe she sees this as an opportunity to properly talk about everything. It seems unlikely though. Nobody around her can talk but suddenly she’s able to make an exposé? If her dad is controlling with her relationship- enough for Sam to speak up, I doubt she has the freedom to do something like this so publicly. 

24 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

But why isn't her dad allowing her to work? Won't that make him more money? Or does he want some terms and conditions first?

If this report is true, then combined with her refusing to work until he's removed from the conservatorship as mentioned in the court docs, I would imagine Jamie makes her jump through hoops and work in ways that she would not want to.

11 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

im sorry but how the hell do you ground a 39 year old?? How can he stop her from leaving the house? isnt that false imprisonment??

Secondly, this all sounds good but how can she make a documentary talking **** about him when like the article says, he probably has the authority to edit it before its approved for viewing? 

She literally cannot drive without a bodyguard. I imagine she cannot leave her house without informing one of her handlers.

• Like 1