Britney is quietly working on her own documentary: report

1 minute ago, avaaa said:

Actually Billy was saying this for a sometime too... I think with jamie not being her conservator for personal issues for this time being made somethings possible for her... For the first time in years I am hopeful.

Who is Billy? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Do you actually believe everything he says?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

Who is Billy? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Do you actually believe everything he says?

I never said I believe him. But he said there ARE projects in production like Framing Britney Spears before this news... I don’t know why excell is always pessimistic lol. Like there are people literally getting stressed over good news even if they are true or not.

• Like 3

It would seem like this is possible IMO. If Jamie is no longer the conservator of her person- just her finances and businesses, it would seem that she could figure out a way to do this. Even before this blew up, Netflix or HBO would have surely fully funded a doc about Britney’s life. If Britney isn’t paying for it at all, I don’t see how Jamie would be able to stop her from participating altogether? Maybe I am wrong though?

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think more than a documentary, it would be better to just have a long, sincere, uncontrolled interview. 

It seems too fantastic to think she's working on it, but if it's true, then yay

If we had a multi-episode documentary like Tiger King that people could binge all at once, I think it would be a major tipping point. This Hulu one was great, but it’s a single episode of a series. Imagine if something went deep and explained it all from Britney’s point of view.... everyone would hear about it within a few weeks.

Really hope it’s true. It seems plausible to me.

• Like 1

If Jamie is not in control and she is able to do this I am all for it. I feel deep down Britney wants to tell her story but is waiting for when the chains are broken. I think a book would be a great idea also! - 

on a side note I really wish Fe lived with her. I would feel so much better knowing she is with her. You can tell how much she loves Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She wants to work, she wants to make music and perform, but he is too controlling. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:
I cant ******* wait for her to be free and be able control her career once again. 

Also, don’t yall think this is quite reliable? The source close to her might even be Sam or Lynne for all we know. Remember when there’s a production team (Netflix etc) requesting to be present at her next court hearing but was denied few weeks ago? 

Abuse and love are not mutually exclusive, we need to remember this. Seems like, at least in the conservatorship over her personhood, he really is just trying to protect her from people with bad intentions. He's just going about it in the worst possible way, to the point of grounding a 39 year old woman for three weeks for meeting up with a friend. That's just horrible.

I wouldn't be surprised if this documentary story was true. All they'd really need is for someone to sneak a phone with a camera or a digital camera into Britney's house, and she could be doing video diary entries every night when she's alone, while the director interviews people. Hell, Sam could even be the go-between for Britney and this director, giving the director the memory cards as they fill up.

How would she get away with making her own documentary if Jamie is still in the picture? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: but isn’t he only in charge of her estate now? so if Jodi Montgomery gives her the go, then isn’t she allowed? :jackk_alien: I am confusion.

The part about Jamie grounding her is disturbing. I hope he doesn’t expect her to ever want a relationship with him when this is over. I hope he gets jail time :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Edit: Someone could be sneaking things to her :jackk_alien: Maybe Sam or a secret agent bodyguard or Jayden is sneaking things out :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Brit is very smart, I’m sure she can find a way. A little nervous about what would happen if Jamie got his hands on the doc and twisted it to shine him in a good light. But then again, the director probably wants nothing to do with his trash ***. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

10 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

She wants to work, she wants to make music and perform, but he is too controlling. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:
I cant ******* wait for her to be free and be able control her career once again. 

Also, don’t yall think this is quite reliable? The source close to her might even be Sam or Lynne for all we know. Remember when there’s a production team (Netflix etc) requesting to be present at her next court hearing but was denied few weeks ago? 

Like someone else mentioned, Jodi's been her personal conservator for over a year. Jamie's only her estate conservator now. I guess he could've threatened to cut her off financially, but it seems a little suspicious that he grounded her in the summer, when he'd have no authority over her.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Like someone else mentioned, Jodi's been her personal conservator for over a year. Jamie's only her estate conservator now. I guess he could've threatened to cut her off financially, but it seems a little suspicious that he grounded her in the summer, when he'd have no authority over her.

From all accounts though, it seems like he still plays a bigger role even if he is solely in charge of her estate. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: From the time that he was removed and replaced with Jodi, has anything really changed? From the outside looking in, it would appear like no but who knows, Sam Ingham did say that Britney hasn’t spoken to her father since August so maybe after he grounded her, she cut him off and realized he doesn’t manage her personal anymore. (?) :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: Lots of possibilities here.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

If we had a multi-episode documentary like Tiger King that people could binge all at once, I think it would be a major tipping point. This Hulu one was great, but it’s a single episode of a series. Imagine if something went deep and explained it all from Britney’s point of view.... everyone would hear about it within a few weeks.

Really hope it’s true. It seems plausible to me.

yeah at least six or seven episodes of 45 min would be great :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

How would she get away with making her own documentary if Jamie is still in the picture? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: but isn’t he only in charge of her estate now? so if Jodi Montgomery gives her the go, then isn’t she allowed? :jackk_alien: I am confusion.

The part about Jamie grounding her is disturbing. I hope he doesn’t expect her to ever want a relationship with him when this is over. I hope he gets jail time :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Edit: Someone could be sneaking things to her :jackk_alien: Maybe Sam or a secret agent bodyguard or Jayden is sneaking things out :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Brit is very smart, I’m sure she can find a way. A little nervous about what would happen if Jamie got his hands on the doc and twisted it to shine him in a good light. But then again, the director probably wants nothing to do with his trash ***. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

plot twist, Jodi is the filmmaker  :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

idk, it all seems so strange