Iggy Azalea on Free Britney: “we all signed NDAs”

11 hours ago, muffin monstah said:

Britney did not really speak out about  LGBTQ+ stuff... except when she says something like “for all my gay fans” that’s just cringe. No T, no shade. 

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::katyfrog_perry_upset_um: 

To be fair she has shown a fair share of support to the LGBTQ+ community (whether you know or not), I believed she also talked about her gay fans multiple times as early as the 00s... and as recent as 2018 (b4 all the mess unraveled)

Or maybe you want her to call us the f word

I don't judge :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random::nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I personally think it’s a reach.

She did work with the ‘it’ ppl when she was doing really well. Also Jive treated her like the queen she is. 

Once she switched to RCA and her numbers weren’t doing the same she started working with the cheaper artists that were label mates. 

Taylor isn’t going to collab with her... let’s be real. She thinks she is above Britney. 

Beyonce is barely working herself and when she does it’s to help promote POC and their experiences. So Britney won’t fit. 

I actually think Britney collabs with more flops than a list bc RCA and her team are always using her to push their new artists. 

Both Tinashe, G-Eazy and Sabi are from RCA. 

Jamie Lynn is managed by Lou. Britney promoted GRL, a girl band managed by Larry. Some of the writers/producers Britney worked on Glory have ties with Lou. Miley was managed by Larry and Adam. 

They probably do that to use Britney to promote their artists while not worrying about these people talking **** about them afterwards.  

35 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Don't NDA's usually have a specified end date though?

If its similar to the video game industry of NDA you always have a start date (the date it takes effect) to the direct end date.

Pretty Girls was 2014/2015 so were now in 2021, i can't imagine them forcing her to sign a NDA that lasts 6years.

But i could be wronf

I think Andrew Gallery implied his NDA lasted 10 years and he only worked as her photographer for like some months.

1 hour ago, Arthurfleck said:

Madonna, Ellen Degenerate, Oprah are examples of “outspoken” billionaires that could **** on the con team and still... they are all silent! Btw, Hollywood is silent!

Idk why y'all mentioning Ellen...?

She's going through her own scandal at the moment let her chill:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, bryannspears said:

Even Miley said something and she worked with Britney. I'm wondering where the support from Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce, Taylor, and the rest of the big names are

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Besides Gaga the others don’t make sense. She did have Nicki on the remix and she did S&M with Rihanna. 

So that isn’t true.

Also

The little artists have said how weird her team was... during FFT was it “The Wanted”? Said they couldn’t look Britney in the eyes and had to face the wall when she walked by. 

Hmm well Gaga did write songs for Britney and I think it was around when the conservatorship just took place? Maybe she signed an NDA too

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I actually think Britney collabs with more flops than a list bc RCA and her team are always using her to push their new artists. 

Both Tinashe, G-Eazy and Sabi are from RCA. 

Jamie Lynn is managed by Lou. Britney promoted GRL, a girl band managed by Larry. Some of the writers/producers Britney worked on Glory have ties with Lou. Miley was managed by Larry and Adam. 

They probably do that to use Britney to promote their artists while not worrying about these people talking **** about them afterwards.  

I think they are cheap all around. They don’t want to pay big names for Britney but also want to promote their little artists. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Tbh I dont feel its my place to say this to u bc Im straight, but I think Justin never really supported or seemed to care about LGBTQ+ before, at least he wasnt that outspoken before. Ofc I dont follow his career but I dont remember him being an inspiration to gays or talking about this throughout the years, so I think thats why the jokes about him being an ally started. 

There are stories like this about Britney 

Didnt she wrote smt years ago to support ur guys too?

And I know u might think that was cringey, but that was in 2001 when she was only 19 years old. I think she always related and bonded to her gay dancers and make up artists and and seemed to have treated and saw them the same way she would treat straight people. I think her heart has been in the right place since the beginning, even tho sometimes she might not say the things in the best way, but ofc thats my opinion and I cant really speak for u guys, so I hope im not being insensitive. 

8:00

No, that guy made no sense. Just because she didn't actively fight for gay rights ala gaga doesn't mean she hasn't been a huge ally since day 1. She's always treated lgbt and poc people the same way as she treats everyone, and that's the best ally you could be imo (except for of course literally fighting for it)

Britney and LGBT+ are closely linked because Britney was fearless in expressing her ***uality. 

53 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Don't NDA's usually have a specified end date though?

If its similar to the video game industry of NDA you always have a start date (the date it takes effect) to the direct end date.

Pretty Girls was 2014/2015 so were now in 2021, i can't imagine them forcing her to sign a NDA that lasts 6years.

But i could be wronf

video game NDAs and a Britney NDA don't serve the same purpose. You wouldn't want info leaked about a game's production before it's release, but Britney doesn't have a current release date, so the NDA would have to be as long as possible.

59 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

No. She has more physical power than an average human being. But besides that, she is a normal girl. She is not like Wonder Woman or Superman. Or use witchcraft like Harry Potter.That´s why Joss Weadon created her. To show that every girl can be powerful. You don´t need superpowers.

I am a longtime Buffy fan and I was actually quoting the show. On a side note, she DOES have superpowers, as stated by Buffy herself countless times ("We are hot chick with superpowers").

You did not need to be so obnoxious when you clearly do not know that much about my fave series of all time :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

1 minute ago, Roger said:

I am a longtime Buffy fan and I was actually quoting the show. On a side note, she DOES have superpowers, as stated by Buffy herself countless times ("We are hot chick with superpowers").

You did not need to be so obnoxious when you clearly do not know that much about my fave series of all time :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

What do you talking about? WHY so rude?!:ehidk_britney_um_eek: I´m a Buffy fan since 1992. What do you want from me? Were you even born then?! I meant something supernatural, like reading minds, flying, getting invisible. Willow became a witch later in the show,at the end she even became a Goddess. But Buffy was always human( besides the episode were she became a vampire)

4 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

What do you talking about? WHY so rude?!:ehidk_britney_um_eek: I´m a Buffy fan since 1992. What do you want from me? Were you even born then?! I meant something supernatural, like reading minds, flying, getting invisible. Willow became a witch later in the show,at the end she even became a Goddess. But Buffy was always human( besides the episode were she became a vampire)

Your reply was agressive when I was just quoting Buffy herself. Let's not argue for dumb stuffs like this but Iit's clear that Buffy has superpowers, superstrenght is a superpower.

https://www.superherodb.com/buffy/10-10430/powers/

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I personally think it’s a reach.

She did work with the ‘it’ ppl when she was doing really well. Also Jive treated her like the queen she is. 

Once she switched to RCA and her numbers weren’t doing the same she started working with the cheaper artists that were label mates. 

Taylor isn’t going to collab with her... let’s be real. She thinks she is above Britney. 

Beyonce is barely working herself and when she does it’s to help promote POC and their experiences. So Britney won’t fit. 

That comment is definitely a reach I’m talking about while Britney’s in the conservatorship her previous collaborations when she was with Jay records and when she was a free woman have nothing to do with what I’m posting about Britney chose who she wanted to work with when she was doing in the zone same thing when she did a black out she was the executive producer of the album you’re reaching honey