Iggy Azalea on Free Britney: “we all signed NDAs”

I wish so much that it hurts that Brit has someone like Buffy in her life. Buffy would do EVERYTHING to protect her loved ones, she is a real detective and is not afraid of anything. She just follows her own law and rules. But of cause did not hurt innocent people. But she is Incorruptible, you can´t brainwash her and tell her lies/she would not fall for lies. Buffy faces everything and everyone without fear.PLEASE God, it´s time. And I hope it is not too late.

buffy-vampire-slayer-gifs.gif

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

Madonna, Ellen Degenerate, Oprah are examples of “outspoken” billionaires that could **** on the con team and still... they are all silent! Btw, Hollywood is silent!

And that let me think that the Spears family are pawn sacrifice. They are not innocent when it comes to Britney. But to me is Brit under c-ship because of Mona Lisa, The Original Doll, Rebellion, and the original video concept for Gimme More. She tried to reveal something.

I think that’s part of the reason Team B has had Britney working with newer artists instead of big artists that could demand more and not follow the rules! Look at the list aside from Miley which she’s a huge star and that situation was controlled! Miley wanted to do a video for their song!

Tinashe

Will I Am

Iggy

Sabi

Jamie Lynn 

No collaborative songs with big artists during the C Ship

where as Nicki Taylor Ariana Cardi Pink Gaga Beyoncé and many others are working with who they want and making incredible collaborations 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I think that’s part of the reason Team B has had Britney working with newer artists instead of big artists that could demand more and not follow the rules! Look at the list aside from Miley which she’s a huge star and that situation was controlled! Miley wanted to do a video for their song!

Tinashe

Will I Am

Iggy

Sabi

Jamie Lynn 

where as Nicki Taylor Ariana Cardi Pink Gaga Beyoncé and many others are working with who they want and making incredible collaborations 

Besides Gaga the others don’t make sense. She did have Nicki on the remix and she did S&M with Rihanna. 

So that isn’t true.

Also

The little artists have said how weird her team was... during FFT was it “The Wanted”? Said they couldn’t look Britney in the eyes and had to face the wall when she walked by. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Besides Gaga the others don’t make sense. She did have Nicki on the remix and she did S&M with Rihanna. 

So that isn’t true.

Also

The little artists have said how weird her team was... during FFT was it “The Wanted”? Said they couldn’t look Britney in the eyes and had to face the wall when she walked by. 

Those were controlled boo just like the T.I collab you kissed my point and Nicki was on the remix cause she was on tour with B all of the collaborations were heavily controlled and Britney hopped on a remix same with Nicki! Totally different than all the other female artists actually really collaborating! I do believe they pick newer artists to have them under the NDA whereas bigger stars don’t put up with another team controlling them

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Those were controlled boo just like the T.I collab you kissed my point and Nicki was on the remix cause she was on tour with B all of the collaborations were heavily controlled and Britney hopped on a remix same with Nicki! Totally different than all the other female artists actually really collaborating! I do believe they pick newer artists to have them under the NDA whereas bigger stars don’t put up with another team controlling them

You literally named Nicki with not being a collab... when she was. Ignored Iggy, Rihanna, and G-Eazy. 

We know they are super controlling. They bring attention to themselves with how controlling they are. 

I don’t think the NDA has any relation to who Britney collabs with because most collabs are done separate from each other anyways. 

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I wish so much that it hurts that Brit has someone like Buffy in her life. Buffy would do EVERYTHING to protect her loved ones, she is a real detective and is not afraid of anything. She just follows her own law and rules. But of cause did not hurt innocent people. But she is Incorruptible, you can´t brainwash her and tell her lies/she would not fall for lies. Buffy faces everything and everyone without fear.PLEASE God, it´s time. And I hope it is not too late.

buffy-vampire-slayer-gifs.gif

She's like a superhero or something

26 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Tinashe

Will I Am

Iggy

Sabi

Jamie Lynn 

Hmm will.i.am is a pretty big star no? And Britney did collab with Nicki and Kesha for the Femme Fatale remix of Till the World Ends and Rihanna on the S&M remix, both during the Femme Fatale era. It seems a lot of the other artists she collabed with then and after (e.g. Kesha, Sabi, Tinashe etc.) have been label mates. Iggy's popularity has declined but she seemed pretty big around the time Pretty Girls came out. 

• Love 1

Don't NDA's usually have a specified end date though?

If its similar to the video game industry of NDA you always have a start date (the date it takes effect) to the direct end date.

Pretty Girls was 2014/2015 so were now in 2021, i can't imagine them forcing her to sign a NDA that lasts 6years.

But i could be wronf

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hmm will.i.am is a pretty big star no? And Britney did collab with Nicki and Kesha for the Femme Fatale remix of Till the World Ends and Rihanna on the S&M remix, both during the Femme Fatale era. It seems a lot of the other artists she collabed with then and after (e.g. Kesha, Sabi, Tinashe etc.) have been label mates. Iggy's popularity has declined but she seemed pretty big around the time Pretty Girls came out. 

I think the point you’re missing is she didn’t do a collaboration with them Kesha wrote a song written record it Nikki hopped on a remix they were not even in the studio together and the only reason why that was performed on stage with Nikki was because she was on tour with her same thing with the Rihanna Remix Britney was promoting femme fatale so she performed with Nikki and Rihanna on Bbmas the show aside from that Miley wanted to do a video with her she couldn’t do it all the other stores in ours are lower class stars compared to Britney stature when you put Ariana Grande next to Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift and Beyoncé a lot of these women are on the same level in terms of success in star power people that Britney was “” collaborating with are low class celebrities compared to her and are people that were gullible enough to sign NDA’s! Yes many artist these days don’t get to the actual studio to go to record the songs together however the collaborations with savvy and Tinashe and other low class celebrities like that it’s quite obvious they do not want her working with big stars.

18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You literally named Nicki with not being a collab... when she was. Ignored Iggy, Rihanna, and G-Eazy. 

We know they are super controlling. They bring attention to themselves with how controlling they are. 

I don’t think the NDA has any relation to who Britney collabs with because most collabs are done separate from each other anyways. 

Lol G Eazy was a new artist at the time 

Iggy was still new

Sabi was new

Tinashe was new

Nicki wasn’t what she is today then

Jamie Lynne lol flop

Will had one big song with Britney 

He hadn’t had success with BEP in years

i definitely think going after newer artists has to do with the NDAs cause newer artists are happy just to say they did a song with Britney and are starting out in the industry so it’s easier to hush then

9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I think the point you’re missing is she didn’t do a collaboration with them Kesha wrote a song written record it Nikki hopped on a remix they were not even in the studio together and the only reason why that was performed on stage with Nikki was because she was on tour with her same thing with the Rihanna Remix Britney was promoting femme fatale so she performed with Nikki and Rihanna on Bbmas the show aside from that Miley wanted to do a video with her she couldn’t do it all the other stores in ours are lower class stars compared to Britney stature when you put Ariana Grande next to Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift and Beyoncé a lot of these women are on the same level in terms of success in star power people that Britney was “” collaborating with are low class celebrities compared to her and are people that were gullible enough to sign NDA’s! Yes many artist these days don’t get to the actual studio to go to record the songs together however the collaborations with savvy and Tinashe and other low class celebrities like that it’s quite obvious they do not want her working with big stars.

Yes it's true Britney could have collabed with bigger stars since the c-ship was implemented, but regardless of the way they came about, she still technically collabed with Nicki and Rihanna. 

Interesting she stopped with that lie about her and Britney being super friends, after the facility trip everything changed. Remember when Britssie shaded her about having the Vegas residency and she tried to prove her friendship with the necklace? Lol. 

Now she admits having no contact with Britney... I understand her fear and in her case the NDA can cause some serious damage. Her career is weak right now, I don't think she would be able to deal with more blacklist and being sued. Different than Britney really close people, that just couldn't care less, with NDAs or not. 

She implied Britney might need the c-ship because she saw things. Even If Britney had a real bizarre behavior, the things Iggy said the bodyguards did are way worse. A person drugged by handlers, surrounded by bodyguards and no contact with different people obviously wouldn't be "cool" or "Fun" to have a lunch with.

If Iggy won't say anything important, she should stop commenting about It.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Lol G Eazy was a new artist at the time 

Iggy was still new

Sabi was new

Tinashe was new

Nicki wasn’t what she is today then

Jamie Lynne lol flop

Will had one big song with Britney 

He hadn’t had success with BEP in years

i definitely think going after newer artists has to do with the NDAs cause newer artists are happy just to say they did a song with Britney and are starting out in the industry so it’s easier to hush then

I personally think it’s a reach.

She did work with the ‘it’ ppl when she was doing really well. Also Jive treated her like the queen she is. 

Once she switched to RCA and her numbers weren’t doing the same she started working with the cheaper artists that were label mates. 

Taylor isn’t going to collab with her... let’s be real. She thinks she is above Britney. 

Beyonce is barely working herself and when she does it’s to help promote POC and their experiences. So Britney won’t fit.