Delusional ytuber about the instagram drama - ''it's because of him''

Neydelinska Spearsi

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

I watched this cause I was curious. Then I wanted to see what kind of other content they make so I clicked the Videos tab. It's a drama channel. I think that's super interesting from a YT creators standpoint. Talking about Britney in this manner seems exhausting to me. I think it's super important for people with a platform to weigh both sides. But that's not as polarizing so I get it.

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I watched this cause I was curious. Then I wanted to see what kind of other content they make so I clicked the Videos tab. It's a drama channel. I think that's super interesting from a YT creators standpoint. Talking about Britney in this manner seems exhausting to me. I think it's super important for people with a platform to weigh both sides. But that's not as polarizing so I get it.

i saw that he has at least up to 3 different yt channels, drama shark for sure 

6 hours ago, levxy said:

He mentioned that he got his information from BritneyHiatus‘ and Cassie‘s post literallly is a response to his video, because she answered everything that he said about her and also in the same order. I don‘t get the hate here tbh.

he’s done that multiple times tho. him getting so much information wrong as well is enough for me to have unsubscribed. he also makes everything way too dramatic and is the most naive person on the planet. he’s embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, kimsaprincess said:

he’s done that multiple times tho. him getting so much information wrong as well is enough for me to have unsubscribed. he also makes everything way too dramatic and is the most naive person on the planet. he’s embarrassing. 

What information did he get wrong? He covers everything up from facts to conspiracies and always mentions what it is before talking about it. And i think this actually is a dramatic situation and at least he brings awareness to it.

28 minutes ago, levxy said:

What information did he get wrong? He covers everything up from facts to conspiracies and always mentions what it is before talking about it. And i think this actually is a dramatic situation and at least he brings awareness to it.

i’m not going to go through all 60 of his nonsense videos again, but there have been multiple times in many videos where he got very basic things wrong. sorry i didn’t write it all down. he’s shady as hell, lutfi (who’s name he can’t even pronounce right) has allegedly given him money. and he makes it dramatic in the sense of how days of our lives or young and the restless would be. this is someone’s life, he doesn’t need the crazy thumbnails and annoying music. he makes the whole movement look like a conspiracy theory. 

6 minutes ago, kimsaprincess said:

i’m not going to go through all 60 of his nonsense videos again, but there have been multiple times in many videos where he got very basic things wrong. sorry i didn’t write it all down. he’s shady as hell, lutfi (who’s name he can’t even pronounce right) has allegedly given him money. and he makes it dramatic in the sense of how days of our lives or young and the restless would be. this is someone’s life, he doesn’t need the crazy thumbnails and annoying music. he makes the whole movement look like a conspiracy theory. 

I was not expecting that from you just wanted to hear maybe one or two examples. Don't remember him using any music in his videos and regarding the thumbnails i think it's a good thing to use thumbnails that generate many views so more people get to know the situation. And i'm not blaming him for also trying to become popular, that doesn't mean he doesn't care about britney and i don't believe that too. 

Archived