Delusional ytuber about the instagram drama - ''it's because of him''

title tells you all. the video is the biggest reach of his yt career

dont take this to seriously, he seems horribly delusional- the whole ''because of me'' etc stuff

but can someone representing b army tell him most of us dont really like him tho? he makes this fanbase look like a clown nest :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, kimsaprincess said:

THANK YOUUUU i’ve said it a million times here but he’s the worst. he literally took BritneyHiatus’ thread from over a week ago and basically recited it as if he was the one to come up with it. he really thinks he’s someone big in this movement. i will literally DM him on insta if i have to because i’m over him and his conspiracy theories that make us all look insane. 

he makes all of us look crazy. yea, britney team responded to you and not anyone else. and the fact sam lufti is paying him to ''suport him''...um.... yea, it's a no

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

he makes all of us look crazy. yea, britney team responded to you and not anyone else. and the fact sam lufti is paying him to ''suport him''...um.... yea, it's a no

the second i found out sam had given him money i unsubscribed and unfollowed him bc that’s shady as hell

• Love 2
Just now, kimsaprincess said:

the second i found out sam had given him money i unsubscribed and unfollowed him bc that’s shady as hell

i unsubbed when i heard him *****ing how his subs are attacking him because he is asking people for money to buy a camera and then he buys his dog toys and people are offended to that- well duh, they donated u money to buy a camera not a damn toy

he seems irresponsible and too dramatic. and jesus the nicknames he gives to people are so obnoxious. in his mind he's angelo d'wallace of this fanbase but in reality he's still just a kid making all of us look like lunatics

• Like 3

What kind of fan does this? Sure... let's act crazy in order to show that Britney should be able to make her own decisions while her fans act like rabid conspiracy theorists. Very helpful :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

*Disclaimer - not talking about anyone here since for the most part the people who post here are smart and only want the best for Britney but unfortunately it's the fools who have the loudest voices Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

7 hours ago, kimsaprincess said:

THANK YOUUUU i’ve said it a million times here but he’s the worst. he literally took BritneyHiatus’ thread from over a week ago and basically recited it as if he was the one to come up with it. he really thinks he’s someone big in this movement. i will literally DM him on insta if i have to because i’m over him and his conspiracy theories that make us all look insane. 

He mentioned that he got his information from BritneyHiatus‘ and Cassie‘s post literallly is a response to his video, because she answered everything that he said about her and also in the same order. I don‘t get the hate here tbh.

• Love 1

I find it super uncomfortable that he is trying to take all the credit for things other people have uncovered. He feels like a clout chaser., just using Britney's situation to get attention. I hope people don't actually believe he's exposing all these things on his own and is the soul reason behind Cassie's post. I couldn't even get past the first minute of this because he sounds so full of himself. It's one thing to post video titles that are a little click-baity to get some views, but I really think he believes he's the whole #FreeBritney movement and it's so awkward to watch. 

No Way Randy GIF by Zack Kantor 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

leave the poor woman alone, do people not realize what they are doing harassing people from her team is actually making it worst for Britney? it's just gonna make it worst on everyone. Why else would she be staying quiet this whole time? silence is golden

• Love 2
  • Like 1