Everyone has been doing emails Britney Spears screensaver (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Jordan, this is so cute! It is good to see you growing in confidence on camera! What a cool idea. 

Haha thank you!! Appreciate that! I know this is super random, but I figured it'd be fun for people to stream while they're just hanging out at home and want something cute on in the background :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 2

I love the idea and the retro vibe it’s giving. I just have a few ideas that I want to share, I’d love to see multiple pics of Britney bouncing around the screen and let the quote dialogue box remain stationary, in addition to quotes how about making a Britney Trivia edition, It can even evolve into some type of game night/drinking game during at home social gatherings. Lastly, what about creating screensaver theme for each of her iconic eras? OIDIA, BS, ITZ, Blackout, Circus, FF, BJ, and Glory. 😁🥳💪🏼🤩

• Love 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, JDR said:

I love the idea and the retro vibe it’s giving.

:katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Thank you!

4 minutes ago, JDR said:

I’d love to see multiple pics of Britney bouncing around the screen and let the quote dialogue box remain stationary

Nice, a spin-off! I'm down

4 minutes ago, JDR said:

in addition to quotes how about making a Britney Trivia edition, It can even evolve into some type of game night/drinking game during at home social gatherings

Loveeeee this idea! Exactly the vibe. Something cool to put on while you're with friends. 

4 minutes ago, JDR said:

what about creating screensaver theme for each of her iconic eras? OIDIA, BS, ITZ, Blackout, Circus, FF, BJ, and Glory. 😁🥳💪🏼🤩

Def down. Let's see how people react to this and if people like it I'll work on the next one :]]] Appreciate the feedback a lot!! Thank you!!