Everyone has been doing emails Britney Spears screensaver (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

Can we talk about how he pulls the innocent angel, ur gonna love me cos ur mom will, and I will win the approval of your family as the favorite boyfriend. 

Sweet. g rated to them,  but ultimate fantasy on the other side. 

Trust me, guys love the cute and innocent vibe as it's like a tease to them. To ruin it. 

• Leader
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Can we talk about how he pulls the innocent angel, ur gonna love me cos ur mom will, and I will win the approval of your family as the favorite boyfriend. 

Sweet. g rated to them,  but ultimate fantasy on the other side. 

Trust me, guys love the cute and innocent vibe as it's like a tease to them. To ruin it. 

I have no idea what this means :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, no one asked for it (:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:), but with everything going on in the world and the Britney universe, I wanted to surprise y'all with something unexpected that I hope you'll love and use. 

I collaborated with a freelance artist on Fiverr to animate a Britney Spears screensaver. 

• It's 5 hours long
  • Features 60 different Britney quotes 
  • The quote changes every 5 minutes

A few of them are quotes you guys suggested. Remember this thread? :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

You might be wondering, what is the purpose of this? Stream it on your TV or computer and feel nostalgic. That's literally it. Put it on while you're doing housework or talking with your friends. 

There's some Easter eggs sprinkled in throughout the screensaver. If you see any of them please comment! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

As always, like and subscribe to BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel! It'd be greatly appreciated!

The first video below is me explaining the origins of this idea. The second video is the screensaver. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

screensaver.jpg.eca0c8e95235360ec610dfdc527b2b09.jpg

Oh wow, I had this playing in the background on my tv without even realizing it’s BH. 😂

loved it! 👍🏼

52 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Loooove that! Did YouTube recommend it to you? 

No, it just played the newest videos from all my subscriptions and of course, you got all the screen time because that video was 5 hours long. I did not watch the whole thing, maybe 2/3s. 

Just now, limezd said:

No, it just played the newest videos from all my subscriptions and of course, you got all the screen time because that video was 5 hours long. I did not watch the whole thing, maybe 2/3s. 

Also, IG is recommending you now. I don't follow you on IG but when you click the search button your personal IG pix pop up together with all the other hot guys they recommend to check out. Lol 😂