Taylor Swift Ties Michael Jackson For Most Weeks at Number 1

12 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I'm not a Garth fan by any means but he's huuuuge in the music world. He's in no way forgotten. I remember a few years ago he came to the city I was living in on tour and they kept adding dates and they kept selling out and he had to start doing two shows a day because there was such a demand for him. I just looked it up and on that tour he did 390 shows in the US alone on one tour. I can't think of anyone else who sells concerts like that.

He has a loyal following but Gen Z doesn’t know him. Some Millennials dont either. My parents are in their 50’s and love him :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 hours ago, Greg_del said:

But Micheal is a legend and Taylor will be forgotten in 10 years Tired Britney Spears GIF

Michael had some good pop music but he ruined his reputation by grooming children unfortunately :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

Taylor is more of a singer songwriter like Bruce Springsteen or Paul McCartney and will probably have an audience in the US and UK as long as she’s playing guitar & releasing albums but we’ll see

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

He has a loyal following but Gen Z doesn’t know him. Some Millennials dont either. My parents are in their 50’s and love him :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah but that doesn't mean anything, plenty of artists are like that and visa versa but still wildly successful. A lot of Gen Z isn't really into Britney either, they were too young when she was popular. I was watching some award show within the last year that honored Garth for a lifetime achievement kind of award and I was shocked at his accolades and sales/charts numbers. It was impressive. At the same time, I could only name one of his songs lol and I don't even like it :eyes_britney_laugh:

18 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Yeah but that doesn't mean anything, plenty of artists are like that and visa versa but still wildly successful. A lot of Gen Z isn't really into Britney either, they were too young when she was popular. I was watching some award show within the last year that honored Garth for a lifetime achievement kind of award and I was shocked at his accolades and sales/charts numbers. It was impressive. At the same time, I could only name one of his songs lol and I don't even like it :eyes_britney_laugh:

That was the Billboard awards lol, but you are right. He still makes money. I shouldnt have said “forgotten” but he’s a legacy artist. He was huge in the 90s and brought country back into mainstream. 

He really messed up when he changed his name to Chris Gains and put on a wig :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

That was the Billboard awards lol, but you are right. He still makes money. I shouldnt have said “forgotten” but he’s a legacy artist. He was huge in the 90s and brought country back into mainstream. 

He really messed up when he changed his name to Chris Gains and put on a wig :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I remember that  :eyes_britney_laugh: wtf lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block